Morgoth Bauglir
Yueh Hwa in Deadly Confrontations

Chen Sing in Shaolin Devil Shaolin Angel

Chang Yi in Challenge of Death

Tsai Hung in Crippled Kung Fu Boxer

Hwang Jang Lee in Invincible Armor

Tan Tao Liang in Heroine of Tribulations

O Yu Man in Evil Karate

It's very possible I'm remembering wrong, but I think Chen Sing plays a good guy in Shaolin Devil Shaolin Angel.

Also, are you sure Tan plays a villain in Heroine of T? If so I need to see it!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's very possible I'm remembering wrong, but I think Chen Sing plays a good guy in Shaolin Devil Shaolin Angel.

Also, are you sure Tan plays a villain in Heroine of T? If so I need to see it!

Chen Sing is definitely a bad guy in this one as I recall. I believe Tung Wei is the main hero in this film.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Not so much vicious, as just a giant douche, Kwan Feng in Five Superfighters! I love this guy. He's personally offended by anyone doing, in his mind, bad kung fu. So much so, that he has made it his life's mission to wander the land, and correct everybody, in the form of thorough ass kickings! The final fight is epic. It takes Tony Leung Siu Hung, Austin Wai, Ng Yuen Jun and Hau Chiu Sing about 20 minutes to bring him down! That fight is a hall of famer in my my book!

BlackLamaFaction

Yeah in Shaolin Devil, Shaolin Angel Chen Sing pretends to be a good guy for most of the film, that's probably what you remember Morgoth. I know this one is pretty well known but I gotta give it up to Chen Kuan Tai in Crippled Avengers he was just a sonofabitch. Speeking of Venoms flicks I also I liked seeing Chiang Sheng in his one role as the villain in Legend of the Fox.

Morgoth Bauglir

I got mixed up. For some reason I was thinking of Revenge of the Shaolin Master where Chen Sing fights Lung Fei at the end. Now I need to go rewatch Shaolin Devil. Only bad thing about watching so many kung fu movies every day is that they can become a bit of a blur. :tongue:

I'd say Lung Fei in One-Armed Boxer as the Okinawa Karate expert. He looked so menacing and fierce, even with the bad teeth,lol.

BlackLamaFaction

Speaking of Ghost face killer Mark Long, my favorite of his bad guys was Yen Chan Ying in Unbeaten 28. Him and Meng Fei go at it in that final fight, plus he had a super cool villain hideout with remote control traps and everything. How many times does Jeannie Chang yell "Tiger" in those last five minutes? I always lose count. Oh Merry Christmas everyone!

Not the final guy but Hoi San Lee in Last Hurrah for Chivalry was brutal, I loved the whole progression leading up to him especially the boxers in the cage(they could of cut out the sleeping swordsman though), the final fight, while they did cut each other to pieces, always seemed anticlimatic.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Cut out Sleeping Wizard????? That's Chin Yuet Sang's trademark character! Although I like him better as the disco happy waiter in Carry On Pickpocket!

Archived