Kid With The Golden Arm - Media Blasters

clayk

Killer Meteor
Excuse my ignorance..

"the 5 Element Ninja fiasco"

I was planning on ordering this soon...what am I in for? :|

Just took a long time to be released. The disc itself is fine.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OldPangYau
So............anyone ventured to FYE today???

Any good news?? :ooh:

Calling FYE right now... just asked the guy... I'm now on hold... not even "on hold music"? Lame. Anyway....

And still no sign of KWTGA. DAMN IT MEDIA BLASTERS!!!

Seriously, if you know you're going to delay something, at least have the decency to come out and tell us WHAT DATE it's been pushed back to! Not cool guys, not cool. They're lucky they have the best R1 Shaw Brothers DVDs.

Improvements are potential reasons for delay - as much as it's frustrating, I'd rather that than a sub-standard DVD:wink:.

Improvements are potential reasons for delay - as much as it's frustrating, I'd rather that than a sub-standard DVD:wink:.

Yes of course...I totally understand I would rather wait and have the best possible DVD for sure.

Just tell us that MB...don't keep us in the dark.

OldPangYau
Yes of course...I totally understand I would rather wait and have the best possible DVD for sure.

Just tell us that MB...don't keep us in the dark.

Exactly... if you delay something and tells us when, that's one thing... if you delay something and leave it "in the dark", that's not cool.

Morgoth Bauglir

Maybe Media Blasters is hoping after a couple more weeks we will just forget about this release:squigglemouth:

whitesnake

I talked with the guy at the Media Blasters/Tokyo Shock booth at FanimeCon over Memorial Day weekend, asked him about the release date for Kid with the Golden Arm DVD. The only release date on his list was for earlier in May. He had no explanation for its non-release so far.

I talked with the guy at the Media Blasters/Tokyo Shock booth at FanimeCon over Memorial Day weekend, asked him about the release date for Kid with the Golden Arm DVD. The only release date on his list was for earlier in May. He had no explanation for its non-release so far.

How was FanimeCon Whitesnake ?? Xiexie Athena

BigDruDogg

My KWTGA has been sitting in my amazon save list since back on Dec 26 (when they first said they would release it)...

It's been a sick internet ritual for me to check on it every other day...hoping to see some sort of status change :sad:

vengeanceofhumanlanterns
My KWTGA has been sitting in my amazon save list since back on Dec 26 (when they first said they would release it)...

It's been a sick internet ritual for me to check on it every other day...hoping to see some sort of status change :sad:

Same here.

Morgoth Bauglir

If this trend continues with MB delaying their releases, Iron Bodyguard will be pushed back 4 months, and then it will come out 2 months after the final set date. :tinysmile_angry2_t:

BigDruDogg

"Fingers Crossed"

Come on HKflix...come through for once and ship the movie on Tuesday!!

vengeanceofhumanlanterns

It better be!!! Or innocent bystanders are gonna start dropping like flys! LOL!

OldPangYau

Slowly making progress. Now let's see if they can *snicker* release the blu-ray of Heroes Two *giggle* by the end of the month like they said they wouHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHHHAHA!!!!! Whew! Oh, it was hard to keep a straight face for that one. Woo, boy!

BigDruDogg
Anyone been to FYE today to see if KWTGA is in stock today?

I'm leaving in 15 minutes...I'll let you know when I get back:khi4b:

Archived