Dragon Master with Carter Wong

make believe

Anyone seen this? I saw this dvd in a store but I didn't get it. I am trying to find some information on it, but haven't had much luck. It says it has Carter Wong and Casanova Wong which sure sounds like a good thing.

I also saw Young Hero, which I never seen, but I may pick up next time just to see Hwang Jang Lee.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Dees the DVD say what year it is from?

Good performance from HJL in Young Hero. Kind of a crappy movie, but some good fights.

Dees the DVD say what year it is from?

Good performance from HJL in Young Hero. Kind of a crappy movie, but some good fights.

No I don't remember if it had the year on it. It was pretty bootleggy looking as it is. The closest thing I found online about it was "Sting of the Dragon Master" but I am pretty certain that is not it. I might go back soon so I'll check it out further.

Morgoth Bauglir
No I don't remember if it had the year on it. It was pretty bootleggy looking as it is. The closest thing I found online about it was "Sting of the Dragon Master" but I am pretty certain that is not it. I might go back soon so I'll check it out further.

I figured out what it is. The Magnificent. hkmdb wasn't working for me yesterday.

I think I've seen it, but now I can't remember if it was this one or Legendary Strike. Sorry it's been awhile since I've seen it.

I figured out what it is. The Magnificent. hkmdb wasn't working for me yesterday.

I think I've seen it, but now I can't remember if it was this one or Legendary Strike. Sorry it's been awhile since I've seen it.

Thanks! You are good. I too was having problems accessing hkmdb. Here is the trailer in case you're interested. It look ok, definitely not anything top notch though it does have a special appearance by Bruce Lai

Archived