Expendables bootleg trailer...

lillippa328

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"BRING IT, HAPPY FEET!" GOD, I can't wait for that Lundgren/Li fight! Isn't there also supposed to be a fight where Stallone and Li team up to fight Lundgren? Like a rematch?

• Administrator

I probably made a face just like in Old Pang Yau's avatar while I was watching that! The release dat seems like it's going to take forever to get here. :tongue:

I probably made a face just like in Old Pang Yau's avatar while I was watching that! The release dat seems like it's going to take forever to get here. :tongue:

It already felt like forever when it was supposed to come out in April next year... NOW, due to Inglorious Basterds doing well in late August, Lionsgate figured another ensemble war-esque film would do good at that time next year... UGGGGHHH!!! And yeah, seeing the new bootleg trailer doesn't help the wait!

Oh man...I can't wait!! This looks even better than I thought.

I'll say it now...thank you SLY for helping return action movies to their heyday. Bloody and damn good!!

Guest Bookaroo

THE EXPENDABLES. What a casting !!! Jason Statham and Stallone together WOW !!

Still I'll probably be the first in the line to see this !!!!

This is going to be the ultimate guys movie, with many of the best action hero actors !!

Some Expendables wallpapers & pictures samples:

The_Expendables_photo_27.jpg

The_Expendables_photo_11.jpg

The_Expendables_photo_7.jpg

The_Expendables_photo_3.jpg

Expendables trailers & videos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjoi1BewlsI

( Official Trailer )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM3lp7Tgo5k

( Official Trailer 2 )

( Stallone Working out )

I collected all Expendables medias ( Pics & Vids ) i can found in this site :

expendables_banner.jpg

Guest WuxiaFan

All I can say is WOW! :angel::smile::bigsmile::xd:

Stallone and Statham look awesome and Li seems to have kept his cool, but total badass demeanor. The villains look especially nasty, which will make for hopefully a brutal end. I thought the line where Stallone asks Statham "what's that noise is" and Statham responds "Im getting a text..." was funny, but I hope the entire movie is not full of 1-liners. That will get old real fast.:ooh:

TibetanWhiteCrane

Looks like the entire dialogue is made up of one liners!

And the action looks pretty dissapointing to me!

My enthusiasm just dropped significantly!

Movie looks hype!

I didn't see the previous trailer but have to agree after seeing the new one I think it's all going to be hype. I would like to be wrong but I've completely lost faith in the Western action movie. Sorry the hollywood action movie. Broken Path is a superb example of what the western film industry CAN make but Hollywood could never make such a film. Maybe this film will redress it, maybe not.

it's great to see so many action stars in one movieyet I can't help but think most of them are over the hill... Am also sure I'll be disappointed that Jet Li doesn't get more screen time.

Ok so Mark gracisouly posted the new "official" trailer on the front page.

All I can say is Holy Shit!! :tongue: This is one of the movies I'm most looking forward to this summer!! It looks like an action fans dream!! So many awesome action stars, good story, and above all else crazy amounts of great action. I'm sold.

I can't wait.

Archived