Shinjuku Incident Cine-Asia DVD

prayingmantis81

prayingmantis81

I Got The Advance Copy Of This Movie Off A Friend And Man This Really Pissed Me Off I Tell You Why Its Crop To Hell And Back. The Ratio Of The HK Release Was 2:35:1 And This UK Release Is 1:85:1 On The Plus Side There Is A Eng Dub Track.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cine-Asia only announced they'd picked up the UK rights to the film last week and it doesn't even have a scheduled release date (so unlikely to be out this year). So your "advance" copy is unlikely to be indicative of the final UK retail version at all.

• Administrator
Cine-Asia only announced they'd picked up the UK rights to the film last week and it doesn't even have a scheduled release date (so unlikely to be out this year). So your "advance" copy is unlikely to be indicative of the final UK retail version at all.

Good point. Sometimes they do weird stuff with screeners. I remember the screener for THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT didn't include the last 5 minutes of the movie! My manager was watching it for the first time, and boy was he pissed. :smile:

I Got The Advance Copy Of This Movie Off A Friend And Man This Really Pissed Me Off I Tell You Why Its Crop To Hell And Back. The Ratio Of The HK Release Was 2:35:1 And This UK Release Is 1:85:1 On The Plus Side There Is A Eng Dub Track.

That does suck that you saw it that way!

How's the movie? Been thinking about picking up the Blu-Ray.

It's very good, though not quite amazing. Well worth checking out though.

Agreed it's a cool movie. It's nice but weird to see JC do some of the things he does in it, but oh well!!

It's nice to see another Asian film label from the UK....hopefully they last!!

Archived