Horse style movies

dragonherb

What more movies except for Horse Boxing Killer features (any kind of) "horse style" kung fu? Lung Fei made it look awesome in that movie.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy Horse, Intelligent Monkey

Dance of Death

Super Power (the villain)

Buddha Assassinator (briefly with the villain Hwang Jang Lee?)

Two on the Road AKA Fearless Dragons (Philip Ko in the finale)

Re: Buddha... does one "flying horse kick" out of the Lohan Fist really count, though? :tongue:

Even without that, I didn't expect even this many films showcasing any horse anything.

But I actually have one more: "Four Hands of Death (The Wily Match)."

Hi,

Definately check out Sonny Yu in Raiders of the Shaolin Temple,

wicked Horse based formwork and fight action!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_DJfFQ0hI0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_DJfFQ0hI0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

cheers

Manozen

Glad to see some more movies being mentioned :smile: So Kung Fu Arts and Return of the Kung Fu Dragon had horse style kung fu.. I've totally forgotten that.

Manozen: That videoclip kinda shocked me when those ears got cut off :neutral: Looks like a cool movie though.

Not sure if this was taken seriously, but I think Kwan Young Moon did a horse like style in the finale of Master with Cracked Fingers. He starts to pose and you hear the horse's whinny and Simon Yuen says, "What in the world is that? The Horse Style?"

Archived