They are action figures not dolls.....

gorhama

JADA TOYS Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Ryu 6-Inch Action Figure.

3462522615.jpg

JADA TOYS Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Ken 6-Inch Action Figure.

3883792677.jpg

3883799304.jpg

JADA TOYS Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Chun-Li 6-Inch Action Figure.

3622805592.jpg

3622805597.jpg

JADA TOYS Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Fei Long 6-Inch Action Figure.

3462516865.jpg

I like the Fei Long figure.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

JADA TOYS Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers Chun-Li 6-Inch Action Figure.

3622805592.jpg

3622805597.jpg

Man, she is gorgeous! Just looked her up and it seems like she is pretty reasonably price as well. I'm going to have to see about getting one of these beauties. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I either buy figures online where Im really bad about realizing their size or in person where I dont scale them to other figures. So on too many occasions received a 2 inch tall figure in the mail that I thought was full size or something.

Anyway why do I keep ending up with Sting figures that are shorter than Rey Mysterio. That cant be right now.

D8D880B7-921B-4030-8073-EFE266239FC1.jpeg

488B27EB-5743-4A84-BB9F-0472E1AC1140.jpeg

4FA511D9-3F24-4512-9D55-A99502ED6A0D.jpeg

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Koravec said:

toy store haul

C547288E-D9CC-4073-AA99-3B53BA336BAA.jpeg

FC9B9C9F-D85C-4DE0-89CA-C72EEDFDDC90.jpeg

What is the figure in the top picture on the far left? And who is the female figure in the bottom picture? 

13 hours ago, DarthKato said:

What is the figure in the top picture on the far left? And who is the female figure in the bottom picture? 

35_1024x1024.jpg?v=1534144936

This is the one in the bottom picture.

Trivia: Alicia Fox didn't get T-Shirt Merch till 9 years after joining the main roster in WWE and even then no one told her about it. :P

• Like 1
  • Buddha Bless You 1

5 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

The images look like CGI......................

In a bad way. Horrible body. I personally hate when figure have smooth figures, I need texture and detail.  

Oftentimes ab crunches arent even worth it to me as just another visible joint or piece to come nudged loose when your setting it somewhere or even coming straight from box all wobbly and loose.

Im not a huge figure poser, so articulation isnt huge for me.

My favorite Bruce figures are still art asylums the dragon lives series.  Unless theres better that I havent seen.

Edited by Koravec
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Koravec said:

Thanks for doing the reply legwork for me @PandaPawPaw. @DarthKato

Im surprised neither of you recognized the creature the weapon is Steppenwolf from DC comics.

Ah, that’s who I thought that it might be. But the Spawn figure beside it had me second guessing myself. 

6 hours ago, PandaPawPaw said:

35_1024x1024.jpg?v=1534144936

This is the one in the bottom picture.

Trivia: Alicia Fox didn't get T-Shirt Merch till 9 years after joining the main roster in WWE and even then no one told her about it. :P

Thanks @PandaPawPaw

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DarthKato said:

But the Spawn figure beside it had me second guessing myself. 

Random warriors in that pic, just wrestlers in the other. 

That manga Spawn figure is coming out of box. And man it hurts me so much to rip open these figures that have been packaged for so many decades now. Feels sacrilegious. 

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Koravec said:

Random warriors in that pic, just wrestlers in the other. 

That manga Spawn figure is coming out of box. And man it hurts me so much to rip open these figures that have been packaged for so many decades now. Feels sacrilegious. 

I know how you feel. I have a few action figures from the 90s, and I just cannot bring myself to open them. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DarthKato said:

I know how you feel. I have a few action figures from the 90s, and I just cannot bring myself to open them. 

I mean to try to rationalize it. Theyre cheap (spawn stuff, star wars) and if you go to toy stores you see that theres still so much of it. Still painful. 

Opening any figures is painful. Been opening tons lately to finally set places.

• Like 2

On 10/26/2023 at 7:33 PM, Koravec said:

In a bad way. Horrible body. I personally hate when figure have smooth figures, I need texture and detail. 

Yeah I agree. I was going to get the GOD BL figure as the promotional image looked great (Nice texture on jumpsuit).

e88a031297d2f220835c6b7f9a8c5fac457fb757

But the actual figure (the rest isn't much better)........................

1.png.c9c51c7b1ec1754a36d30bcf09677667.png

Smoother than a babies bottom!

On 11/2/2023 at 8:31 AM, PandaPawPaw said:

But the actual figure (the rest isn't much better)........................

Cant stand when all the joints look all piecey like that. Joint-man.  Just one piece connected to another with huge gaps between. Problem you get when you dont have clothing to hide that stuff.  Often been one of my pet peeves with marvel legends as opposed to mcfarlane dc. Ill take less articulation and more statue like over toy-looking garbage with tons of articulation.  How often do you need your figures doing the splits anyway.

• Like 1

@PandaPawPaw Luckily I have my Donnie Yen and Keanu Reeves figures already. Donnie in the form of star wars and Keanu in the form of cyberpunk. Neither are remarkable but do the job. In my mind theyre from Ip Man and John Wick though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

God setting these things up (figures) is such a pain in the ass. And just crossing your fingers that they never fall over 😓. Loose joints, tiny nudge or bumps changes the pose completely, knocking over other figures in the process. Just trying to get them to stand. Getting the big weapons in the tiny hands. A job in itself.

And for dust? Whatever comes off when you blow on them is dusting them clean in my book lol. Consider the dust detail enhancement.

• Haha 2