Bad Blood- new Dennis Law film

mark187

just heard about this yesterday, Dennis Law is working on a new Triad action film with plenty of martial arts action in it. the cast looks great, with Simon Yam, Jiang Luxia, Bernice Liu, Andy On, Xiong Xin-Xin, Chan Wai-Man, Lam Suet, and many others! hopefully it will be better than Fatal Move, and not use all that cgi blood this time. even with those problems, Fatal Move was still enjoyable enough, so I'm looking forward to this one.

http://www.badbloodpovmovie.com/

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as Dennis Law doesn't cram this with filler, I'll be happy. The action looks very solid and even the wirework looked pretty tolerable. I'm looking forward to this one although shouldn't it be called "Fatal Bad Blood?"

I had to do a double take and make sure Yukari Oshima wasn't in this, that woman in the bowlcut gave me serious Angels flashbacks. Looks good though.

From the trailer it looks really good. But it is already getting some bad reviews.

Twitch’s Todd Brown caught part of the film at AFM but said he bailed on it half way through because it was so bad. “Really, really weak. Jiang needs to get herself into a real film with a real script SOON or she’s just going to disappear,” wrote Todd on his site.

I'll give it a chance. The action looks like it has potential and heck I found things to enjoy about the directors last few movies, so I'm sure this won't any different.

the action from behind the scenes looks good too.

You mean the "making of" from the website? What browser are you using? I can't get IE, FF, or Chrome to play it; "loading" just flickers on the screen forever.

One Armed Boxer
i dunno what to do... i read the review in lovehkfilm and it doesnt seem really good

I'm in the same boat...the trailer had me to be honest, and normally despite the bad reviews if the action looks good I would go for a purchase anyway.

But everything changed when I bought 'Legendary Assassin'....the trailer also had me for this movie, and despite everyones warnings I bought it anyway. It sucked. So I'm going to hold off on this one, and as much as I love modern setting HK action movies, I'll wait for a few other peoples verdicts first, and if they say it sucks, this time I'll trust them!

(I hope it doesn't though!)

I'm in the same boat...the trailer had me to be honest, and normally despite the bad reviews if the action looks good I would go for a purchase anyway.

But everything changed when I bought 'Legendary Assassin'....the trailer also had me for this movie, and despite everyones warnings I bought it anyway. It sucked. So I'm going to hold off on this one, and as much as I love modern setting HK action movies, I'll wait for a few other peoples verdicts first, and if they say it sucks, this time I'll trust them!

(I hope it doesn't though!)

Legendary assassin.. another great dissapointment :(

I too watched the trailer, loved it, bought the dvd and... got dissapointed :squigglemouth:

Archived