Mirageman on DVD...

The Amazing Psycho Per

The Amazing Psycho Per

In another DVD news, both HK flix and Amazon has the dvd listed as coming october 6 2009.. It's about time and, as I stated in the past, I strongly suggest you check it out as it is a lot of fun.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks more fun than Kiltro....has a somewhat documentary feel when they show the action (from the trailer) and that could be quite something to see.

• Administrator

My buddy- who's opinion's on films I truly trust- saw this at a film festival (a long freaking time ago) and said that it blows KILTRO away. He said the action, acting, storyline, and filming are all miles ahead of that first offering. He hung out with Marko and they got drunk together. He told me that Marko is a very cool, down-to-earth guy, and that he revealed some of the action "secrets" to him. Namely- the fights in the film look good because they're making real contact! Marko told his naive stuntcrew "This is how they do it in the movies" and they all agreed to the extremely punishing choreography!

The Amazing Psycho Per
Marko is half right. That's how they used to do it in Hong Kong.

That's why Bob specified "naive stuntcrew".

He said the action, acting, storyline, and filming are all miles ahead of that first offering.

Couldn't agree more. The action is great, alot more frequent and the movie is genuinely funny. I litterally laughed my ass off at some moments. I don't want to spoil anything, but Pseudo Robin brought me to genuine tears of laughter.

The Amazing Psycho Per

Thanks for the fontpage Mark, you made my day :yociexp102:

Will this title be on Blu-Ray?

No announcement yet, though I'd be surprised since Kiltro wasn't...

Okay, word is getting out so I may as well announce it

Mirageman is getting re-made...yes, it's true and Marko Zaror is starring in the remake himself!

Zaror will star in the remake, titled DEFENDER 3D. The film is going to be directed by Andy Cheng, the man behind the fights for US SEALS II and who directed two recent films, the political thriller END GAME and the "Fast and Furious" ripoff RED LINE.

Here is a teaser site, soon to be the official site: http://www.defender3d.com

Truth is, I already knew about, but promised to keep mum about it but after seeing it on a few recent blogs, I felt I need to help announce it.

The film is scheduled to begin production in early 2010.

:confused: I don`t like the idea that is going to be remade. Hm.

At least Zaror is going to be playing the same role...only with a different mask on. I think if Cheng and Zaror can collaborate on the film's action, I could see it done pretty well.

I finally watched this one and was very surprised at how entertaining it was. Thanks to Killtro I really wasn't expecting this one to be any good but thankfully it actually was pretty good. It's better in pretty much every way. One of the best things about it was how it didn't take itself seriously. The scene when you see Mirageman picking up trash with the garbagemen was hysterical.

Archived