Viva Django dvd cover

shukocarl

Has anyone a dvd cover of VIVA DJANGO-Starring Terrence Hill (aka Preparti la Bara)? I have a Swedish(?) dvd that has the original Django/Franco Nero artwork for some reason.

Thanks

in advance?:wink:

Carl

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

carl which transfer did you get? the bci? or the german import?

ive been searching for it for years until bci came out with it's spaghetti western bible vol. I. good transfer, but now i just haven't had time to sit through it! i love me some django, and i love me some terrence hill, so i figured why not

anyone get the sartana box set yet?

It's a Norwegian or Danish release that is misslabled and covered with Franco Nero's Django (and NOT a bootleg) that I got in a trade. It seems the distributor thought it was releasing the Nero film and had all the covers printed up as such. It's in widescreen/english and not a bad transfer either!

Carl:)

carl which transfer did you get? the bci? or the german import?

ive been searching for it for years until bci came out with it's spaghetti western bible vol. I. good transfer, but now i just haven't had time to sit through it! i love me some django, and i love me some terrence hill, so i figured why not

anyone get the sartana box set yet?

how does it look? i have all the sartana series (official) as well as most of the knockoffs, but all from various sources (dvd transfers, old big box vhs like strangers gold, laserdisc...hell i even have the second in the series from a german mgm dvd label). ive just been dying to get them complete regardless of transfer, as long as i can just put them in my player and veg out.

Sartana is quite possibly my favorite character in any series of any films. they really need to have the euro-western make a comeback.

It's a Norwegian or Danish release that is misslabled and covered with Franco Nero's Django (and NOT a bootleg) that I got in a trade. It seems the distributor thought it was releasing the Nero film and had all the covers printed up as such. It's in widescreen/english and not a bad transfer either!

Carl:)

If this is the one you've got...

http://www.spaghettiwesterndvds.com/covers/vivadjangodenmark.jpg

...it's a Danish release and either the people at the video label were VERY dim or they just didn't give a fuck cos the DVD version was actually a re-release of their VHS version that came out a couple of years before the DVD but they STILL released it with the wrong cover and wrong Danish title. Haha.

In Germany they cut out all the violence and released it as part of the "They call me Trinity" series, LOL.

Its a shame they didn't release the entire Django collection on remastered DVD like they did with this one. There are so many classic Spaghetti Westerns I would love to see get remastered.

i though blue underground django was a good edition.And i also love sartana but the best was with Gianni Garko.i have manage to get several dozens but still haven't watch them yet(spaghetti westerns)

Archived