Please Help Me Remember the Name of This Movie

Guest QuadDonkey

Guest QuadDonkey

I would appreciate any help remembering the name of this classic (I think after 1980) Kung Fu movie.

The basic plot is that there is a team of "good guys" that have specific strengths and were supposed to go up against various bad guys that they would match up well against. However, something gets mixed up, and the good guys end up fighting enemies that they are not well trained to defeat... the only other detail I can remember is that one of the bad guys wore a metal cap-type helmet and would headbutt as his attack.

Any help?

Thanks in advance!!

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

You have Sammo Hung, Casanova Wong, Leung Kar Yan, Fung Hak On....& yet the one person that is remembered the most is Dean Shek with that damn steel helmet, that guy has a lot to answer for!

You have Sammo Hung, Casanova Wong, Leung Kar Yan, Fung Hak On....& yet the one person that is remembered the most is Dean Shek with that damn steel helmet, that guy has a lot to answer for!

Lol!:bigsmile:

kungfusamurai

As long as it helped get the film identified, it ain't so bad. I'll stick up for the newbie. ;>)

KFS

• Administrator

Sometimes the most painful thing is what sticks out the most. It's like you get to visit the Shaolin Temple for the first time, you get to the top of all those steps, you're taking in the view, a monk greets you, the doors swing open, you see 50 students all training in kung fu, then a wasp stings your eye.

What part would you remember most vividly? :ooh:

Dean Shek is WARRIORS TWO's wasp-stung eye!

butcher wing

Sometimes the most painful thing is what sticks out the most. It's like you get to visit the Shaolin Temple for the first time, you get to the top of all those steps, you're taking in the view, a monk greets you, the doors swing open, you see 50 students all training in kung fu, then a wasp stings your eye.

good comparison, thats why I bring ski goggles on all trips, from Cuba to Austrailia I carry goggles, I might look like I have a touch of the reeeetard but dammit imma watch those monks training. lol

Archived