In The Line Of Duty 1-3

DeathFuMaster

kingofkungfu2002
Nobody I know has the stick scene, it's like the saw in the head from Big Boss, but to me the stick scene is a lot more interesting, I have numerous photos from it which show they must have shot it....

I asked Cynthia about this and she confirmed that she remembers filming it. When it was originally released on VHS as Police Assassins, the cover art also featured stills of this scene.

I was hoping HKL would have maybe included it on their dvd release, but sadly not :sad:

Guest Markgway

Anyone confirm if the Joy Sales DVD has original (and in-sync) Cantonese mono?

Apparently image is progressive and very good.

The Joy Sales edition has an in-sync mono track for sure. As for the picture, it's the usual quality you can find in most other un-remastered prints of their releases.

i don't even know if i have YES MADAM HK anymore, the mono was original, but crappy Quality (and not always perfect synch). i can't tell you about progressive, but i would say it is (if it's from Joy Sales - their Versions with Original Mono as 4th audio option should all be progressive. but don't bet your life on it)

edit: ofdb info says even progressive in the notes, and the famuos blue line at the left side is there, too.

Guest Markgway

Ah, pity about the sync. I know that's often an issue, but only in some cases does it make the film unwatchable (Police Story, The Killer). In other cases it's very slight or infrequent (Project A, OUATIC).