• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue_skies

• VenomsFan

• Tosh

• Drunken Monk

DarkWarrior

Anybody know where I can get a avi xvid megaupload version of this trailer???

Got to have a copy of this.

Besides I want to see it clearer.Embed version is very dark in places.

FINALLY got around to watching this trailer. Very cool to say the least. I can be a sucker for a well made movie that mixes dancing with martial arts. Looks like a modern day MISMATCHED COUPLES.......from Thailand. ;)

Youtube full trailer. Someone please post it for me. I don't know how to post youtube video.

Looks a lot of better than i thought. Good to see they are trying something new with the choreography rather than just a bunch of slow mo flying elbows and knees like in Power Kids. Story line looks like the usual thai bs, like anyone cares about that :P

I don't know about the b-boy dancing martial arts moves but it looks interesting enough for me to watch it. Hopefully, we get a Blu-ray release like we did for Chocolate.

Lame, I wouldn't mind a scene with MA mixed in with dancing, but making an entire movie about it:ooh: I didn't like the Born to Fight movie either mixing MA with sports, it be one thing if it was a comedy ala Shaolin Soccer or Lady is the Boss, but these movies take themselves to seriously:squigglemouth:

Just give me some strait up bone crushing Muay Thai and a halfass plot, leave the gimmicky shit out of it.

Tosh, I'm sure it will be shallow yet amazing visually and I imagine there will be at least 3 or 4 scenes that get re-watched again and again.

I don't mind the MA/dance mash up, because at least its something a little bit different.

Whether they pull it off, we are yet to see.

uh oh. they are boasting drunken chinese fist vs. drunken muay thai.

been saying this for years, this thai crew shows fights on film never seen before.

wonder what it will take to see they are not a "hack". their stuff is too fresh and original.

yeah, i said it

uh oh. they are boasting drunken chinese fist vs. drunken muay thai.

been saying this for years, this thai crew shows fights on film never seen before.

wonder what it will take to see they are not a "hack". their stuff is too fresh and original.

yeah, i said it

Is there such a thing as Drunken Muay Thai?

I shouldn't be so harsh, I'll admit it looks good, and always much respect for the Thai stuntmen/women. Just not my cup of tea, reminds me of the breakdancing movies from the 80's.

I'd like to see Thai cinema take the step up from here, a lot of movies I've seen are good but sometimes lacking somewhere that keep them from being great, bad editing being something I see often. Tears of the Black Tiger is probably the most complete if not strangest movie I've seen come out of Thailand so far.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Just not my cup of tea, reminds me of the breakdancing movies from the 80's.

Did you just dis Beat Street, Breaking and last but not least..... Breaking 2: Electric Boogaloo???

Shame....... Shame.......

Is there such a thing as Drunken Muay Thai?

I'd like to see Thai cinema take the step up from here, a lot of movies I've seen are good but sometimes lacking somewhere that keep them from being great, bad editing being something I see often. Tears of the Black Tiger is probably the most complete if not strangest movie I've seen come out of Thailand so far.

i thought Ong Bak 2 had some of the highest production values I've seen in a martial arts film - editing, cinematography, set design, makeup, sound effects, visual effects, musical score etc.

as for the Drunken Fighting, I thought I read that in OB2, there was an actual Thai version of this art. But then again it IS the movies.

Did you just dis Beat Street, Breaking and last but not least..... Breaking 2: Electric Boogaloo???

Oh no he didn't!

Guest maskedavenger
i thought Ong Bak 2 had some of the highest production values I've seen in a martial arts film - editing, cinematography, set design, makeup, sound effects, visual effects, musical score etc.

High production values don't make a good movie.

no Tosh said their films lack in things.

but the production values esp editing was very good in Ong Bak 2. we're talking genre. and it's getting old that HK is the only country to make decent action flicks. those days are fading away.

what are you holding onto now? lemme guess. Donnie Yen!

back to topic, they still are doing some creative and fresh things. esp for the martial arts scene. it can only get better, even if people for the obvious reason don't want them to.

Thanks for posting the wallpapers kingofkungfu2002!

Those will replace the single picture I have of her from this film I have currently! haha

make believe

I'm not too thrilled with this dance / fighting mix up in this movie and the trailer isn't helping any however if there was a fight where jeeja takes on ozone, turbo and special K, it might change things a bit.