Raging Phoenix (2009)

king hades

thedirtytiger

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=70&pictureid=5732

The trailer is playing in Thai cinemas now and there are 2 posters up for it. Looks very silly and I think it won't be good, but I will be going to see it when it's on at the cinema ;)

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue_skies

• VenomsFan

• Tosh

• Drunken Monk

Guest Yi-Long

Looks cool, but I was disappointed by the fights in Chocolate (Jeeja a bit too slow, the fights a bit too 'staged', as if the action-director wasn't demanding enough to get it 100% 'right' when it came to timing, intent, etc)

froffeecoffee

Looks pretty cool. As long as there's awesome action, story is unimportant when it comes to Jeeja and Tony Jaa.

As long as they don't do what Lau Kar Leung did in 'Lady is the Boss' and try to combine kung-fu with disco dancing, it can't turn out that bad!

I thought that was funny, quite dated by time I got around to watching it, but still it was meant to be a comedy.

that thai production crew has a good history of getting more impressive with each film. i don't think they'll dissapoint. it will own Legend of Street Fighter: Chun Li for sure.

Guest Yi-Long
that thai production crew has a good history of getting more impressive with each film. i don't think they'll dissapoint. it will own Legend of Street Fighter: Chun Li for sure.

Even Bob the Builder 'owns' LESF; Chun Li.

haha, breakdancing AND martial arts! why didn't Hong Kong film think of that?

Didn't Donnie Yen & yuen Woo Ping do it too? not seen it but thought I heard something about it???

Also isn't Eric Jacobus(contour) doing a MA/breakdance film ???

ah the donnie yen saving grace for martial arts fans.

everytime the thai martial arts films are brought up people throw donnie yen's name in there.

there stuff is modern, fresh and original. and they are not just doing breakdancing, but did I see krumping in there as well?