Raging Phoenix (2009)

king hades

Jeeja change her looks for her second movie.

And as we guess Kazu is Jeeja 's partner in this movie

Im not sure that is it official name or not .

But the thai title name is "Du Suay Doo"

can translate to English like Du = Stubborn, Suay = Beauty , Doo = wild

Here are pic of event to announce her new movie.

you all can see the full image here

http://movie.mthai.com/view/31/35002-จีจ้า_ญาณิน_กับลุคส์ใหม่_เพื่อหนังเรื่องใหม่_ดื้อ_สวย_ดุ.movie

credit to mthai

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blue_skies

• VenomsFan

• Tosh

• Drunken Monk

Stubborn Wild Beauty, that would be an awseome name of a movie, they'd have to go pinky with itXD

She's cute but I'm not digging the post "friends" haircut:o

thundered mantis

I think she looked prettier in the more casual chocolate style, but I´ll be happy if the action here is good

Guest Yi-Long

I love short hair on women, so this look works for me. I LOVED Kara Hui's hairdo in Rosa, although TBH, Kara Hui is pretty much always gorgeous.

Ok.. I can't belive I'm saying this but I used to think the guy who had issue with Jeeja mustache was an idiot, but this pic is kind of..err... Yeah.. I can see why now...

I think the name that would give the same feeling as in Thai would be: Bitchy, Pretty, intimidating

ironfistedmonk
Ok.. I can't belive I'm saying this but I used to think the guy who had issue with Jeeja mustache was an idiot, but this pic is kind of..err... Yeah.. I can see why now...

I think the name that would give the same feeling as in Thai would be: Bitchy, Pretty, intimidating

I think I would be the idiot you are referring to, I just say it as I see it, I'm sure she is a lovely girl but that tache is really off putting.

Drunken Monk

The new movie is called "Raging Phoenix."

2n1w6jb.jpg

There is a promo reel for the movie but I can't find it.

Yes, the project previously known only as The Jija Project - featuring Thai martial arts phenom Jij Yanin from Chocolate - now has itself a proper title, proper artwork and a promo reel. What we already knew about this one was that it brought a romantic element to the proceedings. What we didn’t know is that the film is also fusing martial arts with hip hop dancing for something rather unusual. The footage in the current reel is still fairly raw but it definitely shows a different side to Sahamongkol’s star and shows that they’re trying to push into some new - and very different - directions with the fight choreography and action.

Guest WuxiaFan
I think she looks more Hotter & more Mature than she did in Chocolate.

Agree!

Why do the words Mismatched Couples spring to mind? A fight movie with dance moves? Sounds awful.

Also agree!

JazzandZen
She looks like Yukari Oshima to me now lol.

LOL

That's what I've been saying about JeeJa for a while now. I also think she looks like Yukari Oshima (another favorite of mine)

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Why do the words Mismatched Couples spring to mind? A fight movie with dance moves? Sounds awful.

Aw, MISMATCHED COUPLES is one of the best bad movies ever made! It's a 10 on the "stupid" scale, but it's so damn entertaining. XD

LOL That's what I've been saying about JeeJa for a while now. I also think she looks like Yukari Oshima (another favorite of mine)

I just saw Yukari the other day in the under appreciated film BURNING AMBITION and was thinking the same thing. Wouldn't it be cool if Yukari played Jija's mom in a film? Two generations of feminine fury... fighting side by side!

HyperDrive

Unless the fighting style is Capoeira. :D

One Armed Boxer
A fight movie with dance moves? Sounds awful.

True...but then if somebody had told me there was going to be a fight movie with autism, I would say that sounds awful too....but 'Chocolate' was great from an action prespective, which is what we watch these movies for!

As long as they don't do what Lau Kar Leung did in 'Lady is the Boss' and try to combine kung-fu with disco dancing, it can't turn out that bad!