older post concerning Alexander Lo Rei and Chen Shan?

Atherton

Does anyone remember an older set of posts from the Kung Fu Fandom Board about Lo Rei and Cheng Shan? I don't remember the posters name, but they had these real wild stories about being on the set of I believe Super Ninjas and Ninja Kids (trilogy). Stories about someone finding a stray dog that ruined a few shots, cast and crew partying too hard (drugs and prostitutes), financing troubles on Ninja Kids forcing location changes etc.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

I remember that like it was yesterday. He also talked a lot anout Eagle Han. I think his name was watchintransit. Unfortunately I've read that this person wrote almost nothing but lies, and he also went by the name Frank Lakatos. I don't really know all the details on this, but apparently he was just making up that Lo Rei and Chang Shan stuff. Seemed like good info when I read it:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Morgoth is correct. This is the infamous October '06 thread where Frank Lakatos started a thread named "Ninja USA and Wild Panther IMDB question" and wanchaitransient (Frank's alter ego) began several long replies about how he was on the set of .....yadda, yadda, yadda.

Pretty entertaining stuff and he fooled a lot of folks (yours truly included). Too bad it turned out to be all nonsense. I still have it on my hard drive. Thought of deleting it a while back but its just one of the wacky moments of KFF history that I can't let go of..... :nerd:

Ah man, that's pretty disappointing, I guess I wasn't there when the truth was revealed and people found out it was all fake.

Archived