Iron man 2 trailer leaked!

lillippa328

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is anyone else put off when they don't keep the same characters in movie sequels?

i understand it's all politics. and I don't mind Don Cheatle as a replacement for War Machine.

just something about when watching a movie back to back and seeing the main characters be different.

i dunno

is anyone else put off when they don't keep the same characters in movie sequels?

i understand it's all politics. and I don't mind Don Cheatle as a replacement for War Machine.

just something about when watching a movie back to back and seeing the main characters be different.

i dunno

With you 100%. Now they are talking Ed Norton may not return as Hulk/Banner. He was great in the role, brought great ideas to the script, now...:squigglemouth:

Same with Bale as Batman, he doesn't want to continue... But he made the money first, right?

Awesome footage...I had a hunch War Machine was going to be in Iron Man 2...Sweet!!! Plus loved Robert Downey Jr. vs. Garry Shandling in a war of the words.

has anyone seen the new trailer of iron man?

the suitcase suit is awesome..i would post trailer but i only know how to type hehehe

daisho2004

OK I went to see this movie yesterday, and I thought it was Awesome, yes there were a few things I wish were a little better, such as the end fight scene with Mickey Rourke who btw was a great villain, in this movie. Samuel Jackson was Great as Nick Fury and from what the buzz is he is going to have his own movie soon, and they keeping hinting there is going to be an Avengers movies coming out. There was a scene in this movie where you see a Top Secret file but nothing more so don't worry its not a spoiler -alert. Overall great movie and War Machine was Off the Hook! The only thing was I didn't get to see it in IMAX but hey I cannot have everything.

Synopsis: Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment present the highly anticipated sequel to the blockbuster film based on the legendary Marvel Super Hero “Iron Man,” reuniting director Jon Favreau and... Paramount Pictures and Marvel Entertainment present the highly anticipated sequel to the blockbuster film based on the legendary Marvel Super Hero “Iron Man,” reuniting director Jon Favreau and Oscar® nominee Robert Downey Jr. In “Iron Man 2,” the world is aware that billionaire inventor Tony Stark (Robert Downey Jr.) is the armored Super Hero Iron Man. Under pressure from the government, the press and the public to share his technology with the military, Tony is unwilling to divulge the secrets behind the Iron Man armor because he fears the information will slip into the wrong hands. With Pepper Potts (Gwyneth Paltrow), and James “Rhodey” Rhodes (Don Cheadle) at his side, Tony forges new alliances and confronts powerful new forces.

1197264.jpg

I didn't think it was quite as good as the first , but still good. They should have deleted quite a few scenes in my opinion. Like the boy he saves that is like 10 seconds, not needed at all in my opinion.:tongue: It felt out of place in other words.

daisho2004

Slinky: I think the Drunk scene could've went, but I liked the scene with the little Boy.

I thought it was good but not as good as the first. My main problem with it was too much screen time devoted to the rival incompetent CEO.

OK I went to see this movie yesterday, and I thought it was Awesome, yes there were a few things I wish were a little better, such as the end fight scene with Mickey Rourke who btw was a great villain, in this movie. Samuel Jackson was Great as Nick Fury and from what the buzz is he is going to have his own movie soon, and they keeping hinting there is going to be an Avengers movies coming out.

The director was on tv and said by the time he could make Iron Man 3 there will be a Thor, Captain America and Avengers movie out.

daisho2004
I think without the drunk scene that there would be no War Machine.

Slinky: Maybe but I still think they could've added War Machine in a different way. I did like the fight scene between them. Just not Tony acting really stupidly Drunk!

I thought the Dark Knight Batman film was better than both of the Iron Man movies put together. All bark and no bite.

dionbrother

Enjoyed the hell out of IRON MAN 2. If Howard Hawks made a superhero movie, it would be like this. And the scene where he saved the boy was great because you need to be reminded that he's a superhero that actually saves people. When you have too many scenes of robot drones flying around, you have to be taken back to the human element of suspense. I found it to be more enjoyable than the overblown DARK KNIGHT, but they are two completely different movies.

The IRON MAN movies are like reading the breezy, fun Marvel comics of the 60s(probably the only comics I still read). THE DARK KNIGHT is like reading a grim, joyless "adult" comic of the last 20 years. And plenty of people like those Batman comics of the last 20 years, but I ain't one of them.

The actors were having a blast, and Downey fits the role like a glove. And Mickey Rourke is the most intimidating supervillain ever. No other actor could have pulled off the scene on the Monaco speedway. Mickey's just a goddamn freak.

Jesse Smooth

Will have to see it this weekend. I've been trying to see Kick-Ass first though.

And the scene where he saved the boy was great because you need to be reminded that he's a superhero that actually saves people.

Felt like Bewitched to me, wiggles nose. :tongue:

I thought the Dark Knight Batman film was better than both of the Iron Man movies put together. All bark and no bite.

I actually liked Ironman and Batman Begins better then The Dark Knight, but that is me. I liked the Dark Knight though, just not as much. Yes there were dogs in Batman though and one bit him. :tongue:

Guest WuxiaFan
Will have to see it this weekend. I've been trying to see Kick-Ass first though.

KICK-ASS is phenominal! I heard IRON MAN 2 is just OK. Get to KICK-ASS before it leaves the theaters!

I just saw the first IRON MAN a couple of weeks ago, and thought it was just OK, too. It took him (Tony Stark) too long to perfect his suit, then once he does, he gets his ass kicked at the end by a bigger Iron Man. :squigglemouth:

Guest adinchrist

The scene where Stark and his body guard are fighting in Iron Man 2 in the boxing ring there was a song being played, sounded like the Clash almost but doubt it. Anyone know it?

Archived