The Proud Twins and Return of Sent. Swordsman Eng. Dubbed.

raider yang

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stay tuned......

Rendezvous with Death

Perils of the Sentimental Swordsman

Legend of the Bat

I'll reup The Proud Twins also. I can make it look better.

mantis FIST

Yeah I knew about legend of the bat. But did not know about the rest. Were these on Kung Fu HD or something?

I'VE REMOVED THESE CLIPS TO AVOID ANY POTENTIAL LEGAL HASSELS

These came from another forum member via trade. The forum member stated that a friend worked for a company that was looking into licensing some Shaw titles for the US. The DVDs are screeners the friend managed to get before the company closed.

My concern is that these could potentially fall into the hands of bootleggers. That's the main reason I haven't traded these with anyone.

As part of the trade we worked out, the forum member asked that I make copies for a friend, which I did, and send them to him. Do I think that the person I made copies for is associated with bootlegging activities? No. Do I think he will make copies for others for trades? Maybe, that's his business and I'll not dictate to him what he can do with these. But let's say that he makes copies in good faith for others. Then those traders make copies for someone else and eventually a bootleg shows up on the market.

I'm not hording these, but at the same time I'm keeping them close and, if I do trade them, I'll make a note of who I've made copies for.

I'd really like these dubs to show up on legitimate releases. If they did, even though I have them already, I'd buy them.

I'd also like to share these with other members here. I don't want to be know as a member whose hording dubs. The main reason I put these on YouTube was so that other fans would know, "hey a dub for that movie does exist".

TibetanWhiteCrane

Look behind you Magicpoe.... Stiller is rifling through your cupboards as we speak!!!!

No seriously, I totally understand that you are keeping these tight. They would end up in the wrong hands if you traded them.

i must admit i'm very impressed with all of these. just goes to prove i was right all along that celestial had the dub versions. i'd be willing to bet that they have a lot more of the lost dubs. this makes four more that are proof positive they existed. now we just have to wait for a few more to show up==TRILOGY OF SWORDSMANSHIP--SOUL OF THE SWORD--SWORD STAINED WITH ROYAL BLOOD and of course the first SENTIMENTAL SWORDSMAN and so on. good work you guys.:bigsmile:

Oh man. I'm glad I never came across these. RwD sounds friggin stupid. That's a bloody cinematic experience and that dub is retarded. Where I found Avenging Eagle's dub to be what I prefer, this would have really ruined it. I prefer the german dub to that crap.

Perils was done by that joke of a "last team". Egads I can't stand them. CY made elegant pictures, regardless of their faults. That dub makes Perils sound like a bad indie chop socky flick.

Thank goodness for Super Ninjas in mandarin with subs.

I learned through the grapevine that REDSUN has these in their possesion already. Have no reason to doubt my source. More information when I hear it.

If it's true, it's BS.

But I think they must have acquired them before I made copies for myself and one other person. Seems to soon as I only sent out the other set of copies approximately 6 days ago and that person was in Canada. REDSUN is not in Canada and doesn't use the name I sent the DVDs to.

Unless things have changed.

just curious if this company had any other dubbed shaws that you guys couldn't get a hold of ? any info from celestial about other rare dubs ? thanks:tongue:

QUOTE from BOBO...

"just curious if this company had any other dubbed shaws that you guys couldn't get a hold of ? any info from celestial about other rare dubs ? thanks"

Bobo, send me an EMAIL to jonhayden68@gmail.com for more info about this.

I tried pm'ing you several times but have yet to get a reply...

Thanks.

Archived