Shaolin (2011)

Milkyway

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want that song they used in the previous trailer.

This looks better the more scenes they leak. Hopefully they haven't shown the best parts yet.

I'm still disappointed that Jet Li wasn't even in this movie. To me he fits for any role for all those Shaolin movies he did when he was younger.

I'm still disappointed that Jet Li wasn't even in this movie. To me he fits for any role for all those Shaolin movies he did when he was younger.

I agree it's a shame Jet isn't in this movie. Mind you I'm surprised he's not in more forthcoming movies. Currently he's only listed as in New Dragon Gate Inn due for release in 2012 and no other movie projects. Seems crazy when Donnie Yen will probably have finished 50 movies between now and then.:tongue:

After watching the trailer, this is shaping up to be something that I'm looking forward to, I haven't said that about a HK/Chinese movie for a while:neutral: Never been a big fan of Andy Lau, especially as a martial artist, but looks like he's been working at it, dare I say he looks impressive from that short clip.

After watching the trailer, this is shaping up to be something that I'm looking forward to, I haven't said that about a HK/Chinese movie for a while:neutral: Never been a big fan of Andy Lau, especially as a martial artist, but looks like he's been working at it, dare I say he looks impressive from that short clip.

Maybe it's just me, but the older Andy gets, the more he's starting to look like Shek Kinh (sp?)

The trailers definitely have me looking forward to it. Does anyone have the rights for a US release..and why is Jet Li no longer attached to this? (sorry if I missed the answers).

The trailers definitely have me looking forward to it. Does anyone have the rights for a US release..and why is Jet Li no longer attached to this? (sorry if I missed the answers).

There is no US release date or distributor at this time, and as for Jet Li, he was NEVER offered to be in the film. The Jet Li talk was all rumor because he had been in the original SHAOLIN TEMPLE films.

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing this one!

Guest WuxiaFan
as for Jet Li, he was NEVER offered to be in the film. The Jet Li talk was all rumor because he had been in the original SHAOLIN TEMPLE films.

One of the mods should change the name of the this thread then. This is how duplicate threads get started, as I almost started another thread on this movie! :ooh:

Just my suggestion...

Morgoth Bauglir
One of the mods should change the name of the this thread then. This is how duplicate threads get started, as I almost started another thread on this movie! :ooh:

Just my suggestion...

And a good suggestion it is...

Just my suggestion...

I remember a few years back when you could just change thread titles by double-clicking on them. Wonder why this wasn't enabled after the board was updated to what it currently is now.

Archived