Kill and Kill Again question

Guest morgoth

Guest morgoth

There is a great scene between JAmes Ryan and a guy with good kicking skills who looks liek the guy from the boat scene in Enter the Dragon. Is he from Enter the Dragon or am I just blind like usual?

"That's just a way of saying please".

"That's just a way of saying thanks, but no thanks".

And also, this is definitely one of the best movies ever. It was even better on the second viewing.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

Are you referring to the blondish bearded guy who's chasin Angela Mao? With the intention of raping her? It's been so long since I've seen either flick I may be just as off, morgoth.

Though you've sparked my interest in seeing this film again. It's been like 27 years since I've watched this on The Movie Channel.

Guest Chinatown Kid

It's been a while since I watched it Morgoth so i'm not exactly sure who your refering to. I'm pretty sure it's not anyone who was in Enter the Dragon though or I would have recognized him. Is the guy on the boat your refering to in ETD the dude called Parsins? If it is I'm pretty sure he isn't in Kill and Kill Again. Vengeance I think your talking about Bob Wall, he wasn't in the boat scene in ETD when they where going to Han's Island and he wasn't in Kill and Kill Again. He was in the Angelia Mao chase scene though around the port town in ETD.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Yes that is Parsins played by Peter Archer in ETD, I'm pretty sure that's not him in Kill and Kill Again.

Guest morgoth

I wrote a review for this, so don't anybody call me on my misinformation! If anybody questions the info in my review, I will just say he is actually the brother of the guy from ETD:p

Guest morgoth

And Peter Archer, that isn't the guy from the freddy movies is it C-town kid? The guy who Bruce Lee plays a trick on is not a guy I had seen in movies before. The guy I am thinking of gets lured into getting onto a small boat and has to fear for his life the rest of the boat ride. I am saying they are the saem guy unless anybody can prove me wrong.

Guest Chinatown Kid

:lol No man, the guy that played Freddy Krueger in the Nightmare on Elm St. films was Robert Englund. Peter Archer was a Karate stylist from I believe either England or Australia that played Parsins from New Zealand in ETD. He is the guy Bruce tricked into getting on the small boat and then giving the rope pulling the boat to the Chinese guys to hold as payback for Parsins bullying them.

Guest morgoth

:lol Actually, it would really help if I knew these guys names, but the guy I thought you were thinking of plays the cop in the Freddy movies. And from whatI saw in ETD, he has some good karate moves. He's the guy that kills Bolo.

Well, maybe somebody can give a screen shot sometime, otherwise I will say Peter Archer is in Kill and Kill Again, and I will just have to accept that I am probably wrong.

His confrontation with James Ryan is very memorable. He says something like "bunch of weirdos up there now, nothing you should be interested in". Then James Ryan says-"now I'm really interested". The dialogue should have won an Oscar.

Guest Chinatown Kid

Oh ok, your talking about John Saxon, he played Roper in ETD and played the cop and father of the girl in Nightmare On Elm Street. I watched Kill and Kill Again last night and know the guy you are referring too, he is definately not Peter Archer from ETD. I don't know his name, but I'm sure he is from South Africa as most of the cast were, this film was made by and filmed in S. Africa as far as I know. ;)

Guest morgoth

NOOOO!!

Now I have to edit my review, and now it will suck even more. I guess it is best to give correct information. Dammit!

Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Archived