Warners needs to restore Enter the Dragon properly

Killer Meteor

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think generally though, 80's videotapes aside, the Enter The Dragon releases have been absolutely fine. I think they should leave it be until some more "long lost unseen footage" appears out of someones basement.

why dont you along with everybody else write to brian jamieson of warner bros and ask if a very special edition could be worked on using previously deleted & alternate scenes that we know to exist and perhaps make an all inclusive documentary on this legendary film.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yeah, and then Get Paul Heller to record another, fast paced, dyn-o-mite audio commentary...... Sweeeet!

Yeah, and then Get Paul Heller to record another, fast paced, dyn-o-mite audio commentary...... Sweeeet!

Oy, that was a painful commentary... but yeah, a proper release with BOTH cuts of the film would be nice. Let's not forget some of the music cues were changed between the two cuts:

-Theatrical cut has no music during Williams' flashback, music during the "cat guillotine" scene, and the music when Han runs from Lee into the armory cuts off when he breaks the glass.

-25th Anniversary cut has music during Williams' flashback, NO music during the "cat guillotine" scene, and the music when Han runs from Lee into the armory keeps playing until Lee shows up.

Also, strangely, I believe all the music on the French track for the 25th Anniversary cut matches the theatrical cut... weird...

Guest Markgway
Also, strangely, I believe all the music on the French track for the 25th Anniversary cut matches the theatrical cut... weird...

Because the French track is mono.

Coliseum1972

Enter the Fat Dragon needs restoration more (& perhaps a S Hung commentary ?) , it deserves it ;)

Just leave ETD be , it's fine imo......

we dont dont need another commentary by paul heller but your sarcastic comments are duly noted

Enter the Fat Dragon needs restoration more (& perhaps a S Hung commentary ?) , it deserves it ;)

Just leave ETD be , it's fine imo......

hey,

plugging here but me and the boys over at Podcast On Fire are doing a commentary on this one. Expect basic info, Bruce Lee, Bruceploitation and Sammo discussion and a bit of fun.

Archived