Request: Bruce Lee with Lo Lieh?

ben

hello,

i remember seeing a photo of Bruce Lee with Lo Lieh but I have not been able to locate it since..

does anybody have this photo they can put here please, i'd like to put it on my website

thanks for your help

@bengs, take a look at Lo Lieh's pictures on this side and you'll find two with BL...!

yeah thanks also some Jimmy Wang Yu with Bruce but i had seen them myself just say but yeah a good pictures:):smile:

Thanks for the link to this site Betty! The shots of Bruce and Jimmy Wang Yu are priceless. There were some more of Bruce that I could not resist uploading here.

post-1078-144191886976_thumb.jpgLo Lieh and Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee, Run Run Shaw and Lo Lieh

post-1078-144191886969_thumb.jpgYasuaki Kurata and Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee and Yueh Hua

And since it is related, though I know it is elsewhere on the forum too...

post-1078-144191886978_thumb.jpg

Chen Kuan Tai, David Chiang, Lau Kar Leung and Bruce Lee, and behind Bruce is Unicorn Chan Siu Chi Lin

mshengxiaolong has made the correction, thank you very much!

post-1078-144191886971_thumb.jpg

post-1078-144191886973_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks for the link to this site Betty! The shots of Bruce and Jimmy Wang Yu are priceless. There were some more of Bruce that I could not resist uploading here.

[ATTACH]700[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]702[/ATTACH]Lo Lieh and Bruce Lee

[ATTACH]701[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]699[/ATTACH]Yasuaki Kurata and Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee and Yueh Hua

[ATTACH]703[/ATTACH]

Chen Kuan Tai, David Chiang, Lau Kar Leung and Bruce Lee

(It looks like Yuen Shun Yi behind Bruce, but I could be so wrong. Any guesses?)

I think we're all wondering what a Bruce Lee film would have been like at Shaw's.

• Like 1

mshengxiaolong

[ATTACH]700[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]702[/ATTACH]Lo Lieh and Bruce Lee

[ATTACH]701[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]699[/ATTACH]Yasuaki Kurata and Bruce Lee

Bruce Lee and Yueh Hua

[ATTACH]703[/ATTACH]

Chen Kuan Tai, David Chiang, Lau Kar Leung and Bruce Lee

(It looks like Yuen Shun Yi behind Bruce, but I could be so wrong. Any guesses?)

I haven't seen the Photo to the right of Bruce and Lo Lieh in years.The last photo of Bruce with Chen Kuan and David Chaing,The guy behind Bruce is Unicorn Chan(Siu Chi Lin)
  • Like 1

mshengxiaolong

There were some photos that Bruce shot for Shaw Bros where he was dress in period costumes and he had plan to do two movies (or it was rumored) that he was going to play Guan Gong and another movie that he wrote Southern Punch/Northern Leg which was suppose to be about finding the secrets of the martial arts.Its really a shame that he didn't get around to doing that.He wanted Director Sun Chung to help because they were good friends and would give Bruce some leadway on the set.

• Like 1

:khi3h: Yes, I think those photo's of Bruce at the Shaw studio are here, somehwere ... I will post if I can remember where they are, or please if anyone remembers where they are, let us know.
  • Like 1

I found some of the great Bruce at Shaw photo's in the thread "Did Bruce Lee appear in any if Shaw movies?" in the Shaw forum. (that is the thread title)

Originally posted by David Rees and Teako170

Whats interesting is that Bruce visited Shaws a few times, he visited the set of The Lizard, Intimate Confessions Of A Chinese Courtesan and Blood Brothers.

The traditional pics of Bruce with the wall in the background were actually shot at Golden Harvest i believe and not Shaws.

These pics below (shot in 1973) and lots of others are at Shaws, wouldnt it be great if they shot some test footage too....you never know.:)

shaw_10.jpg

shaw_08.jpg

shaw_03.jpg

blee_shaw1.jpg

blee_shaw2.jpg

blee_shaw3.jpg

blee_shaw4.jpg

...props to Carol

• Like 1

Were there ever any plans to get Lo Lieh & Bruce Lee to star in a movie together?. 

How would the 1976 Big Boss sequel have looked, if Bruce Lee had actually appeared alongside Lo Lieh?.

• Like 1