Dingding dangdang oh my!

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

I am sure you all remember this memorable name of the lead lady in:

ODE TO GALANTRY

I found this movie quite entertaining.

Is this called a VENOMS flick?

What are your thoughts on this movie as well as the silly name they gave our leading lady.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's adapted from Jin Yong's (Louis Cha) novel with the same title; the character Ding Ding Dang Dang also exists as one of the main female leads in the story. Gotta give Jin Yong the credit he deserves for creating this character and the name.

Her real name is Ding Dang but the main guy likes to call her Ding Ding Dang Dang is a playful way.

The movie was cool, but the chick that played ding ding dang dang, annoys me to no end. I find all her character she play in movies very annoying; I guess she does annoyance so well, maybe that is why she was always got characters like that.

The movie was cool, but the chick that played ding ding dang dang, annoys me to no end. I find all her character she play in movies very annoying; I guess she does annoyance so well, maybe that is why she was always got characters like that.

In the book, she's supposed to be super annoying and cruel, the actress (Candy Wen) did a good job and she always fits for this type of role because of her look.

She also played this annoying character in Sword Stained with Royal Blood (Phillip Kwok) and again the novel requires an annoying character, she portrayed them well :)

They've made Kuo Chui look like a bit of a guilty flasher on that poster.

The poster is bad. :yociexp10:

Archived