More unkown movie help

Guest Snake and Crane

Guest Snake and Crane

Been back to the Hollywood video and they have "SHAOLIN DOLEMITE" collection of movies such as "Buddha Assassinatior" and others. Can the "SHAOLIN DOLEMITE " collection be trusted as providing quality kung fu movies? The collection also boasts "Eagle's Claw" which I think I have seen, but not from this collection.

Just looking for more movies to watch that I have not already seen. Running out of titles at the local vid store.

Thanks gang

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VonHumboldtFleischer

I can't find much information on this collection, but it seems to contain FEARLESS DRAGONS, better known as TWO ON THE ROAD, which is a very enjoyable movie with fan favourites Leung Kar Yan, Philip Ko and Wang Lung Wei. Also included is BUDDHA ASSASSINATOR, which is a decent Hwang Jang Lee movie. I've never seen a nice-looking copy of that one, though. If EAGLE'S CLAW is the Lee Tso Nam movie with Wong Tao and Chi Kwan Chun, then it's kind of a classic.

So, unless this collection is full of really crappy VHS transfers, I'd say it's a pretty safe bet. Then again, you can get these movies separately pretty easily.

Oh, and the "movie" SHAOLIN DOLEMITE itself is a nauseating grotty little nightmare from which you may never recover.

Guest ironfistedmonk2003

Buddha Assassinator has some of the sweetest action you will see, very under-rated film IMO. Eagles Claw was the film that got me deep into this whole scene in the first place so its a classic IMO, Tai Seng put out a wide release of this one.

Archived