Shaw Bros "Made in Hong Kong" VHS

urbankungfu

urbankungfu

Hello friends - I'm looking for all the Shaw Brothers titles that were released on the MADE IN HONG KONG video label. I know they were put out in England in the PAL format but I'm looking for someone to convert them for me on NTSC. The reason for this is that I simply love the TRAILERS that came included. These videos were put out years ago. I would purchase them from you or perhaps we can trade for something.

I hope someone will help.

Peace!

Hector Martinez

www.livelife.4t.com

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello friends - I'm looking for all the Shaw Brothers titles that were released on the MADE IN HONG KONG video label. I know they were put out in England in the PAL format but I'm looking for someone to convert them for me on NTSC. The reason for this is that I simply love the TRAILERS that came included. These videos were put out years ago. I would purchase them from you or perhaps we can trade for something.

I hope someone will help.

Peace!

Hector Martinez

www.livelife.4t.com

Contact John at fareastflix. He still has these tapes the last time I was there. Just email him at info@fareastflix.com

urbankungfu

Thanks for the info! - I just emailed them and I hope to receive a response soon.

Thanks!

Hector Martinez

Archived