clones of bruce lee website updated

bruceleeclones

bruceleeclones

To mark the anniversary of Bruce Lee's death, the Clones of Bruce Lee website has had a major update.

The database section is now online and more than 50 titles have been added. All sections of the site are still a work in progress, so be sure to check back regularly for updates to the site.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bruceleeclones

the site is currently changing servers, the DNS is updating, so some people may not be able to view the site as yet, depending on your internet provider. should be online within a few hours tho everywhere.

To mark the anniversary of Bruce Lee's death, the Clones of Bruce Lee website has had a major update.

The database section is now online and more than 50 titles have been added. All sections of the site are still a work in progress, so be sure to check back regularly for updates to the site.

hey really nice website. tight design. nice to see other fans keeping websites alive!

good work. was your site on geocities before? i remember visiting a clones site on there for a few years.

bruceleeclones
hey really nice website. tight design. nice to see other fans keeping websites alive!

good work. was your site on geocities before? i remember visiting a clones site on there for a few years.

Thanks for your kind words, glad you like the site. it's a long hard task. I think the site your thinking of is: http://geocities.com/many_bruces/ That is someone elses site on the clone movies.

BlurayStation3

Excellent site. I noticed you listed New Game of Death as an alternate title for Goodbye Bruce Lee, but they are slightly different movies.

The first review here has some info on that: http://www.amazon.com/New-Game-Death-Ernest-Curtis/product-reviews/B00004W5W7/ref=sr_1_2_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Also, the read more on the actors guide doesn't work.

prinnysquad

Also, the read more on the actors guide doesn't work.

Yeah I noticed that. Shame, because I was itching to read more.

Great site!

bruceleeclones

Glad you all like the site :) The 'read more' sections on the actors guide will be coming on the next update. I had intended adding them this time, but the database section took so long to compile that I didnt have time to finish writing all the profiles and I wanted to just get the site back online. Keeping checking back for updates

Archived