The Real Bruce Lee? Anyone know about this version?

mpm74

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no no it is the same REAL BRUCE LEE with

Dragon Lee'movie ate the 2^ part.. A waste of money again!!!

no no it is the same REAL BRUCE LEE with

Dragon Lee'movie ate the 2^ part.. A waste of money again!!!

What?? That Dragon Lee movie is awesome. I used to watch it again and again when I was little. There is some unintentionally funny moments in it too.

I have this on both VHS and DVD. The VHS version I have, by MNTEX Entertainment was clearly a fullscreen grainy version, but the version that was just shown on screenshots is the one I have from the Digiview DVD that costed....drumroll....one dollar!

kungfusamurai

HKFlix indicates it's the movie with Dragon Lee (the DDDHouse disc), but it doesn't include information on aspect ration. They list it as english dubbed with english and chinese subs.

KFS

ThunderScore
HKFlix indicates it's the movie with Dragon Lee (the DDDHouse disc), but it doesn't include information on aspect ration. They list it as english dubbed with english and chinese subs.

KFS

Perhaps a redundant question - Is this LAST FIST OF FURY with Dragon Lee or is this THE REAL BRUCE LEE that contained most of LAST FIST OF FURY?

Thanks!

kungfusamurai
Perhaps a redundant question - Is this LAST FIST OF FURY with Dragon Lee or is this THE REAL BRUCE LEE that contained most of LAST FIST OF FURY?

Thanks!

That I don't know. When I entered Last Fist Of Fury into HKFlix search box, they spit out Bruce Li In New Guinea. There are so many aliases that are used for various films, I don't know which is which anymore.

KFS

wait, falkor, is that ddd house version the same one you just posted with widescreen stills?

Yes the DDDhouse one is the same as the one Falkor is showing. Mine arrived today in the mail, and I quickly checked it out. I am happy so far... And happy to ditch my crappy fullscreen version.

i got it in my DVDMV-MARTART50.jpg

i think it's ok the bit's of Bruce's childhood films not watchted the after bit the documentary yet.

Archived