The Clash- Johnny Nguyen

mark187

We do tend to get more releases in the UK, with companies like Cine Asia who have already signed to release stuff like Shaolin and My Brother Bruce Lee in 2011.

You would think the USA would be a bigger and more lucrative market?

You would think the USA would be a bigger and more lucrative market?

True Story! Because we are the Big Cultural Melting Pot! I'm I not right in saying so?

True Story! Because we are the Big Cultural Melting Pot! I'm I not right in saying so?

It's true, but it seems studio execs tend to think audiences are dumber and less open-minded than they really are here.

Probably because they listen assiduously to focus groups and not actual scientific polling.

Opening dates and theaters are listed below:

March 11, 2011

AMC Pacific Place 11 (Seattle)

AMC Parks at Arlington (Dallas)

AMC Firewheel 18 (Dallas)

AMC Loews Fountains 18 (Houston)

Regal Garden Grove 16 (Garden Grove)

Edwards Westminster 10 (Westminster)

Regal Hollywood 24 @ I-85 (Atlanta)

Regal Lloyd Mall 8 (Portland)

March 18, 2011

Camera 12 Downtown (San Jose)

March 25,2011

AMC Southdale 16 (Southdale)

from Twitch

ShaOW!linDude

Dadgummit!!!

The closet this is coming to me is Atlanta?

Makes me want to go "clash" my head against a brick wall!

If the UK has a dvd release already, anyone know the word on a US one?

Can anyone recommend any good films featuring Nguyen? After seeing him in TYG I've always wanted to see more of his fighting skills.

I think I saw a film called Force Of 5 for sale, might have the title wrong though.

Can anyone recommend any good films featuring Nguyen? After seeing him in TYG I've always wanted to see more of his fighting skills.

I think I saw a film called Force Of 5 for sale, might have the title wrong though.

yea aka Power Kids iunno how much He's in it tho.

ShaOW!linDude

He's in that but I don't remember if he does much.

Dude, if you haven't seen it, you've got to get The Rebel. It stars Johnny Nguyen. It's exactly what you're looking for. I reviewed just a couple of weeks ago in "My Many MiniReviews".

Dude, if you haven't seen it, you've got to get The Rebel. It stars Johnny Nguyen. It's exactly what you're looking for. I reviewed just a couple of weeks ago in "My Many MiniReviews".

seconded:xd:

Dadgummit!!!

The closet this is coming to me is Atlanta?

Makes me want to go "clash" my head against a brick wall!

If the UK has a dvd release already, anyone know the word on a US one?

I imagine a few months later

Saw it last night and...it's OK, no great shakes and it's not going to rock anyone's world.

The fights are sparse but well shot, the acting is good all round but it never kicks into high gear.

Still, I'd recommend picking up from the bargain bins.

I watched it last night also and found it dissapointing. The fights are good but the characters are so unlikeable, apart from the female lead, that you dont really care what happens to them. The lead villain kept reminding me of James Tien for some reason! Worth a watch but not a purchase in my opinion.

Am doing a full review for my blog later.

I also watched this last night. Thought it was quite good but nothing too special. Liked Johnny Nguyen's moves though, that boy can kick! Also, the female lead, I believe Mr Nguyen's real life partner? is SUPER fine.

Will def check out The Rebel though. Never got released in the UK unfortunately.

ShaOW!linDude

The Rebel never got a UK release? Really? That's bogus!

Karlos & David Rees ----- Aw, man! Don't tell me that!!! It's bargain bin quality? Worth a watch but not a purchase? Really?

This is sooooo disappointing to hear. To tell you the truth I was hoping you guys would be boasting so much about how good it is that it would've been like rubbing it in my face and heightened my anticipation.

Dadgummit!!!!