Anyone remember these movies?

Shaolivevil

Shaolivevil

I'm trying to get some titles to some kung fu movies I remember seeing as a kid. I don't recall them having any major stars so I hope my vague descriptions are good enough.

Movie #1- Set in WWII, two American pilots(1 black, 1 white) are shot down in China and are captured by the Japanese. They kill the white pilot but the black pilot is able to escape thanks to a group of Chinese freedom fighters. One Chinese freedom fighter was heavily tattooed, he gets a tattoo for every Japanese he kills in battle. The Black pilot helps the Chinese freedom fighters break into the fortified Japanese camp to rescue their friends.

Movie #2- This movie I remember my father renting from the video store. Period setting, swordplay fantasy movie. A hero is searching for this statue that contains a magic potion that makes the person who drinks it invincible. At the end, the main bad guy drinks the formula and becomes a green-skinned, white-haired, Incredible Hulk-type thing and nearly kills the hero and his friends but the hero was able to leap into the air and stab the bad guy through his head with his sword, killing him.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
silver hermit
I'm trying to get some titles to some kung fu movies I remember seeing as a kid. I don't recall them having any major stars so I hope my vague descriptions are good enough.

Movie #2- This movie I remember my father renting from the video store. Period setting, swordplay fantasy movie. A hero is searching for this statue that contains a magic potion that makes the person who drinks it invincible. At the end, the main bad guy drinks the formula and becomes a green-skinned, white-haired, Incredible Hulk-type thing and nearly kills the hero and his friends but the hero was able to leap into the air and stab the bad guy through his head with his sword, killing him.

jade dagger ninja

Shaolivevil

Thanks so much you guys! I've been trying to find these movies for years but no luck because I couldn't remember their titles.

Don't you hate it when kung fu movie titles have the word, "ninja" in them but there are no ninja or anything ninja-related whatsover in the movie?

butcher wing
The first one

is Valley of the double Dragon, aka Kung fu of Tae Kwan Do

how the hell does kung fu of Tae Kwan Do make any sense of anything awful translations were the chinese freedom fighters using tae kwan do?

Archived