Question about THE HOT, THE COOL & THE VICIOUS...

Guest moviegyrl

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chinatown Kid

Robert Tai played the same type character with dyed blond hair and white powder makeup on his face in Incredible Kung Fu Mission,don't know what the inspiration for his and Tommy Lee's character in HCV was unless they were just going for a weird/freaky angle....

Guest Yakuza954

I always thought they were just different varations on the whole white hair fox theme. But I guess albino makes sense too. What about Carter Wong in Born Invincible? Do you think he was albino too?

Guest vengeanceofhumanlanterns

My thoughts on The Hot The Cool And The Vicious with Tommy Lee's superior kung fu skills combined with his sickly, pale, complexion and blondish, white hair together with his gutteral, reverberated voice gave the impression that he was supposed to be some long time drug addict of his own payloads (he was the main contact for delivering their narcotics) that became a somewhat "supernatural villian" in aspect... a m@therf#cking villian that's mad junky. :rollin

One of the best kung fu flicks in the genre IMO.

Guest Chinatown Kid

It was funny when Wang Tao refered to Tommy Lee's character as "That Golden Haired Gorilla". The echo effect they used for Tommy's voice was quite amusing as well.

Archived