Storm Riders TV show - subbed?

Karlos

Hi all

I've been looking for this and could've sworn a subtitled version was available - but the only versions I see on the net now are un-subbed.

Anyone know if a subbed version ever existed, or was I dreaming?!!

Thanks!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

I'm also looking for this. I heard Sonny Chiba is in it. :D Anybody have this? I'm willing to trade or purchase...

GoldenFist

I only seen the storm riders staright to DVD movie, which was episodes made into a movie. It was amazing, I'd love my kids to watch that when they grow up lol But sadly, Im currently looking for it as well!

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

Thanks bro, but I don't know about "torrents". Is that something that can be transferred to DVD? Is the quality on those any good? Fill in the blanks for this old man will ya? ;)

well, I haven't downloaded it so I can't tell you about quality, but they're AVI files so they can be easily converted to DVD using either DVD flick or Convert X to DVD. The thing to remember here is this is the complete series 2 subbed in english. I don't know of another version, maybe someone else does? BTW, to open torrent files, download a program called utorrent. Best of luck.

DarkWarrior

Season 1 with Sonny Chiba was never subbed but I think The FS version might be.

Season 2 is subbed.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
I found a torrent for it english subbed: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_46530.htm

Hey Kaleyboy, thanks a lot for your help! ;)

Season 1 with Sonny Chiba was never subbed but I think The FS version might be.

Season 2 is subbed.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! No subs for the Chiba one? That's the reason I want to see the series, for Chiba-san.

What is "FS version"? What does the FS stand for- Fortune Star?

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Will be going to the shops today to look out for this TV series for you Bob.

You have long ago surpassed Fonzie as the King of Cool Winfred! :D Thank you brother.

Unfortunately the King of Cool was unable to find the TV series today. None of the shops in the mall I went to stocked it though they are aware such a series exists.:(

I wonder if series one was ever released subbed? Seems a puzzle, this one. I mean a retail release, not a fansub.

DarkWarrior

FS is Fan subbed there was a group who had a awful tracker who did it.

Check This out if you have Never watched a fan subbed.

It is from Legend Of Condor Heroes 2003 I was turned one to this series the first 13 is just bliss.

(God I hope they don,t remove this.It show how evovled Martial Arts tV series has become)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4poH1Ibpfw

Archived