Majesty Cat

thedirtytiger

thedirtytiger

I have the poster and lobby cards for it but just can't find the film, was there ever a release of Majesty Cat starring Roc Tien Peng ? It looks interesting ;)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ironfistedmonk

Interesting pretty much sums up this film, it's another Tien Peng movie with a monster popping up in the end fight

was released in Taiwan by NS (New Ship) video, probably the largest VHS kung fu video catalogue on earth.

Must have also been booted in Mainland China on DVCD.

Yang Wu Liang
Interesting pretty much sums up this film, it's another Tien Peng movie with a monster popping up in the end fight

LOL bit of an understatement mate, maybe wuxia doesn't go down to well in Wolverhampton. It's definately above average with nice cameos from Chang Yi and Lung Chun Erh, the unexpected finale is almost as surprising as the one in Mantis Fists and Tiger Claws of Shaolin.

ironfistedmonk
LOL bit of an understatement mate, maybe wuxia doesn't go down to well in Wolverhampton. It's definately above average with nice cameos from Chang Yi and Lung Chun Erh, the unexpected finale is almost as surprising as the one in Mantis Fists and Tiger Claws of Shaolin.

I like wuxia! I just have a problem with fantasy tis all XD It's not a bad film actually, it's just that the ending comes totally out of left field. Mantis Fists and Tiger Claws is a brilliant film in a B movie stylee

What are the other Tien Peng films with him fighting a monster at the end, Jade Dagger Ninja and Silver Hermit from Shaolin Temple are 2 I can remember, are there any more?

ironfistedmonk
Mantis Fists is the biggest load of bollocks....

There's no pleasing ya is tha! XD

Mantis Fists is the biggest load of bollocks....

I disagree; for me its one of the best (4/5 stars imo).

Archived