Crash/Fusian prints?

tantao3-son of tantao2

tantao3-son of tantao2

Anyone any idea what happened to all these unreleased prints those Crash people got some time ago?...It seems they only released some of them, and especially some minor ones on DVD...

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
venom10463
Anyone any idea what happened to all these unreleased prints those Crash people got some time ago?...It seems they only released some of them, and especially some minor ones on DVD...

Probably due to low sales.

thedirtytiger

I think so, nobody is buying dvd any more, everyone downloads from the internet so the people who try to do decent dvd's are not bothering any more as it's costly and they are losing money these days :(:(

tantao3-son of tantao2

thanks, ... but maybe someone knows what happened to their prints...

Killer Meteor
I think so, nobody is buying dvd any more, everyone downloads from the internet so the people who try to do decent dvd's are not bothering any more as it's costly and they are losing money these days :(:(

Or maybe there just isn't money in badly transferred prints with microscopic, hard-to-read subtitles

tantao3-son of tantao2

...did someone saved the list of prints they got?

as i remember there were some interesting other titles on it: i.g

The Scholar Swordsman

Terrible Killer

Hua Mulan Saves Mother

The Magic Sword

A Killer In White Clothing

etc etc etc

Regarding the 3rd title, it is Mu Lian Saves Mother or A Rescue From Hades. Celestial channel screened this one in cinemascope with English subs remastered by Warner Bros.

Ivy Ling Po guest-stars as Kuan Yin, the Goddess Of Mercy.

thedirtytiger

Does anyone have Magic Sword ? I have a b+w set of stills, looks interesting, I want to see it.

I liked a lot of these films. We were lucky to see them. It's a shame that the rest didn't get put out, but the interest wasn't there.

...did someone saved the list of prints they got?

as i remember there were some interesting other titles on it: i.g

The Scholar Swordsman

Terrible Killer

Hua Mulan Saves Mother

The Magic Sword

A Killer In White Clothing

etc etc etc

I saved a copy of the list but unfortunately can no longer find it. Archive.org has an copy of the link to the post, but not the contents (http://p081.ezboard.com/fkungfufandomfrm1.showMessage?topicID=10944.topic). I seem to remember that the admins had a copy of the original site - maybe they could retrieve the contents of the post?

Archived