lillippa328

lillippa328

is this film good? SHould i pick it up?

note : im not talking about Shaolin Challenges Ninja aka Heroes oF the East

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Silver Fox

I have it. from what I remember it is decent. The disc I have contains Shaolin Vs Ninja and Shaolin Chastity Kung Fu(which was okay too). I paid 2.50 for it. I'd say grab it if the price is right.

Omni Dragon
just pick it up you have a 50/50 chance too either love it or hate it.

theres alway a between or ok.

If it's the Lo Rei movie than I would say pick it up. He gets to showcase his double nunchukus in training and in a fight scene. There's a small tournament scene halfway in the film with Robert Tai showing his kicking skills!

spearman lo tat
If it's the Lo Rei movie than I would say pick it up. He gets to showcase his double nunchukus in training and in a fight scene. There's a small tournament scene halfway in the film with Robert Tai showing his kicking skills!

yeah--i always laughed that scene because Robert Tai's character was never before mentioned or seen until then. then he proceeds to....well, i won't spoil it. :quiet:

it definitely won't hurt to pick it up; just be "open-minded". Robert Tai-influenced movies are what they are--a bit wacky, sometimes crazy with the violence/blood, heavy with wires, but never afraid to try things. if dealing with english dubs, just beware that there are two dubbed versions--at least that i've seen--and let's just say that one is really really better (or really really worse) than the other.

Pick up Flicks with Kicks DVD boxset, its in there with a few other good movies, and its really cheap.

Morgoth Bauglir

Nice to finally see this wide from Rarescope. Awesome fights in this movie. Not much else to say. And the Flicks with Kicks 10-pack is a must buy. Only a couple bad movies, the other 7 or 8 are good.

Nice to finally see this wide from Rarescope. Awesome fights in this movie. Not much else to say. And the Flicks with Kicks 10-pack is a must buy. Only a couple bad movies, the other 7 or 8 are good.

which are the best movies in the set?

Archived