Jackie chan big soldier trailer

cooksandkungfoodle

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks interesting. Good to see Jackie still going strong.

I imagine we'll have the international release in about 2 years or something.

Probably without the horse trip too.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Not one thing in that horribly cut trailer, made me wanna see this movie! Im not gonna bother with this one!

Guest I Like Elaine

Yawn. And I don't think he should be rocking the facial hair look. It looks off for some reason.

Omni Dragon
Not one thing in that horribly cut trailer, made me wanna see this movie! Im not gonna bother with this one!

I agree this looks incredibly boring but new films are hardly going to have the right amount of action.

Drunken Monk

I hope this is more of a "first look" trailer and the later trailers may show some of the action, if there is any action.

"Watchmen" did a similar thing. The early footage was just glimpses of what the movie contained, with little substance. Hopefully we'll see some action out of Jackie at a later date.

i couldnt find a more recent topic so i post it here:

the movie has been released in mainland China (official):

D9+D5 (a big box)

D9

D5

none of them has english subs

It's out on DVD in Malaysia too. With English subs. The only site I've seen it on is rather weird (they ask some very personal questions when you try to register). I know nothing about the specs of the disc.

LoveHKFilm.com has already posted a review of this movie.... and they actually like it. It's been pretty rare that they actually praise an MA film. To prove my point, they also posted a review of True Legend and they said that the last third of the movie sucked, but the first two/thirds were okay.

i couldnt find a more recent topic so i post it here:

the movie has been released in mainland China (official):

D9+D5 (a big box)

D9

D5

none of them has english subs

So this is a bootleg?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Little-Big-Soldier-HK-Movie-w-English-sub_W0QQitemZ200450874039QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUS_DVD_HD_DVD_Blu_ray?hash=item2eabcd9ab7

LoveHKFilm.com has already posted a review of this movie.... and they actually like it. It's been pretty rare that they actually praise an MA film. To prove my point, they also posted a review of True Legend and they said that the last third of the movie sucked, but the first two/thirds were okay.

Well, to be fair, there's not a lot of MA films that deserve praising recently.

the action in this movie is awful jackie does f*** all in this , i have to stop wasting my time with all this new product.

So this movie is one big chase scene without any big showdowns between the hunters and the hunted? That sounds unappealing to me.

Tigerstyles

saw this lastnight.

a delightful and fun film..some light fights nothing special though.. Jackie is very good in it performance wise.. a total contrast to his U.S. diarea

saw this lastnight.

a delightful and fun film..some light fights nothing special though.. Jackie is very good in it performance wise.. a total contrast to his U.S. diarea

ahahah :xd:

i will get it as soon as it gets released in Hk

Archived