NEW SB DVDs coming from Celestial

SadShawFan

:bs_firey::monk_crying:When I saw that this thread had a new post, I thought that the dream had become true, but no!! Arghh !!!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ShawAngela said:

:bs_firey::monk_crying:When I saw that this thread had a new post, I thought that the dream had become true, but no!! Arghh !!!

I know...I was hesitant because of that😂😂 So sorry, but the guilt for not giving a followup reply has plagued me all these years. I couldn't remember which vid they replied that to me until I realized I could just search it. lmao

Omni Dragon
2 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

What so no TIGER BOY then?

8 hours ago, ShawAngela said:

Don't worry, I was joking.

I wonder which movies were shown in this facebook clip...

Those screenshots were taken from youtube if thats what you were reffering to. Both are from Descendant of The Sun. I tried to take interesting shots for the sake of it lol.

TibetanWhiteCrane

Couldn't find an appropriate thread to ask this question, but does anyone know if either the IVL or Deltamac DVDs of Legend of the Bat looks just as shit as the US Sword Masters DVD or better, cuz it's pretty bad.

Are you talking about the picture quality?

I don't remember to have had any problem with it while watching the IVL DVD, but it was a long while ago...

TibetanWhiteCrane

Yes, pic quality..... the US disc looks soft and blurry and the color grading is all off. Ths is in comparison to other Celestial prints of the time, not Blus or anything newer like that.

1 hour ago, TibetanWhiteCrane said:

Yes, pic quality..... the US disc looks soft and blurry and the color grading is all off. Ths is in comparison to other Celestial prints of the time, not Blus or anything newer like that.

My Swordmasters of Swordsman and Enchantress looks like crap, so it is probably the same with Legend. Here are a couple screenshots from the IVL of Legend of the Bat for you to compare:

legend of the bat - ivl 01.png

legend of the bat - ivl 02.png

TibetanWhiteCrane

Hmmm... looks about the same, maybe a bit better. Those deep darks and bleeding reds..... not a fan. I guess it's what there is though. Thanks, Panku.

Archived