Dragon Dynasty New Releases

daisho2004

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
kingofkungfu2002

My HK dvd advertises the runtime as 133 minutes, so it should be uncut.

Well of course the name change sucks....but at least it appears to be un-cut. At least it's not LEGENG OF THE BATTLE WARRIORS!!! :)

That cover actually looks a LOT like the early artwork for the US version. Funny thing is the font for "Fist of Legend" looks like the font for the HKL edition of Fist of Fury.

Nice to hear that our friends in the UK will be getting FOL, SPL and others via Cine-Asia. But Is anyone here excited that DD will finally start pushing out Blu-rays beginning this March with 36th Chamber of Shaolin and The Killer?

im not really because to me, it makes no sense...these old dvd's wont even look that much better so it seems pointless

Nice to hear that our friends in the UK will be getting FOL, SPL and others via Cine-Asia.

As a Brit I'm glad the films will be getting released in the UK. Personally I've already imported most of these early Dragon Dynasty/cineasia titles but two films I will be really excited about getting a UK release (if it happens) even though I have them already will be Police story 3 Supercop and the Rebel. Supercop especially because so few people have actually seen it (outside the martial-arts movies fan-base) with absolutely no DVD release over here and as far as I know it's only been shown on UK once.

Ninja Business

It's funny how we're getting Dragon Tiger Gate, Flashpoint and Ip Man before SPL. Anyone know the reason? Surely it's with the same company...?

The sooner SPL gets to the UK the better my life will be. :tongue:

It's funny how we're getting Dragon Tiger Gate, Flashpoint and Ip Man before SPL. Anyone know the reason? Surely it's with the same company...?

The sooner SPL gets to the UK the better my life will be. :tongue:

And we STILL don't even know when Ip Man is coming out here in the US... or who's even releasing it! *sigh*

DeathFuMaster
And we STILL don't even know when Ip Man is coming out here in the US... or who's even releasing it! *sigh*

I have the import, but would love a US version....Surely soon, hopefully before Ip man 2.

Ninja Business

This a sweet cover! Us UK peeps always seem to get the worst cover arts... No wonder i normally import films now... Grr.

"Dolby Digital Cantonese 2.0 Stereo"

I hope they mean mono.

If it's like the DD version....which it is......they mean mono. No DTS for orig language only English dub. Still would be interesting to hear if they do a good job with it.

If it's like the DD version....which it is......they mean mono. No DTS for orig language only English dub. Still would be interesting to hear if they do a good job with it.

Oh yeah did not realise that it is only DTS HD MA for the English dub.

Oh yeah did not realise that it is only DTS HD MA for the English dub.

At least they offer something in DTS for you Blu Ray owners!! :tongue:

Archived