In the Beginning..90 minutes of my life that I wont get back

Guest chingdog

Guest chingdog

I watched the vhs last night...it is about as crazy as anything I ever have seen. Chen Sing is just in the first 10 minutes or so and that is it and does no fighting. Yueh Hwa does fight some in it and looks good. The main baddie is Yee Yuen but he isn't in it much....there are cavemen....dinosaurs, space lasers, demons, and about anything else you can think of....I don't know what to say except I had no idea what the hell was going on.....it is so bad it is good.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest VonHumboldtFleischer
.there are cavemen....dinosaurs, space lasers, demons, and about anything else you can think of....

Holy mackerel. That sounds incredible. I'll tell you what, I'll trade you any ninety minutes of my life for the ninety you spent watching it.

Guest Lei Kung
there are cavemen....dinosaurs, space lasers, demons, and about anything else you can think of....

sounds like 90 minutes was only a small price to pay

yeah, it's a crazy film. The history of the world is pretty neat, kinda like "Monkey." Is your's subbed?

Guest chingdog

Hey Linn, no it isn't subbed...it would have helped cause it is impossible to understand as it is.....

Archived