Meng Fei

Alexandra

"Please, Meng Fei and other great martial artists from Taiwan, Philipines and other, deserves a special thread in World Cinema Forums, like "Taiwanese Cinema" or alike.

I receive in private messages from Miss Oropesa, very grateful for the efforts, and I feel that is a great honour to receive personally messages and words from the Meng Fei's ex wife, and I desire with all my heart that this thread will be move to "Taiwanese Cinema" or something special because this mega-star deserves it."

That is the message I sent to Mr Pollard, I want to know what the folks think about it.

Thanks

Alexandra

My dearest Alexandra,

How I miss you. So sorry that Me and Gabriel have not been posting anything. It was also his birthday last May 25, remember? We love you very much. We appreciate everything that you are trying to do for Mister Yeung. (Meng Fei). It's sad that he himself does not seem to be aware of how much effort, time and love you have given to this forum. Just remember that no matter what happens, Gabriel and I will never forget you. Love and prayers,

Gabriel and Mrs. Yeung

My dearest Alexandra,

How I miss you. So sorry that Me and Gabriel have not been posting anything. It was also his birthday last May 25, remember? We love you very much. We appreciate everything that you are trying to do for Mister Yeung. (Meng Fei). It's sad that he himself does not seem to be aware of how much effort, time and love you have given to this forum. Just remember that no matter what happens, Gabriel and I will never forget you. Love and prayers,

Gabriel and Mrs. Yeung

Mamma Liza thank you for your words, your support is the most important thing for me. Love you and Gabriel

picture.php?albumid=82&pictureid=6623

Blazing Monastery (1982)

BLAZING MONASTERY

(aka BURNING OF THE RED LOTUS MONASTERY)

DIRECTED BY CHUI HON CHUENG

Pearl Cheung Ling (aka Pearl Chang Ling), Meng Fei (aka Mang Fei), Lung Fei, Pai Ying, Alan Lau, Elsa Yeung, Chi Kuan Chun, O Yau Man.

picture.php?albumid=82&pictureid=6627

IMPERIAL SWORD, CROUCHING DEVIL

(aka THE IMPERIAL SWORD KILLING THE DEVIL)

(aka IMPERIAL SWORD FIGHTS THE DEVIL)

DIRECTED BY GODFREY HO

ACTION DIRECTOR CHIANG SHENG (from THE VENOMS)

ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 1981

FEATURING: Meng Fei (aka Mang Fei), Chang Yi, Cheng Li, Ku Feng, Chiang Sheng, Ha Ling Ling, Chui Suk Woon, Gam Bo, Lung Fei, Lung Siu Fei.

picture.php?albumid=82&pictureid=6631

SWORD SHOT AT THE SUN

DIRECTED BY WANG YU

ORIGINALLY RELEASED IN 1979

FEATURING: David Chiang, Meng Fei, Yeung Gwan Gwan, Tin Yau, Cheung Fook Gin, Jack Long, Yuen Sam, Fung Gwan Ping, Woo Hon Cheung, Chai Hau Keung.