Meng Fei

Alexandra

This week for the first time in the argentinian TV, "Take the Rap" (1983). The argentinian people will know the charme and talent of Meng Fei for the first time in an open tv show.

Thanks Rdenn for the video, Return of Bruce. As usual, Fei Fei looks great and with his faboulous smile, thanks!

ttp://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/group.php?do=picture&groupid=10&pictureid=6400

Thanks JRCMA for posting this fantastic magazine with images of "Monster of the Sea":smile:

Please, Meng Fei and other great martial artists from Taiwan, Philipines and other, deserves a special thread in World Cinema Forums, like "Taiwanese Cinema" or alike.

I receive in private messages from Miss Oropesa, very grateful for the efforts, and I feel that is a great honour to receive personally messages and words from the Meng Fei's ex wife, and I desire with all my heart that this thread will be move to "Taiwanese Cinema" or something special because this megastar deserves it.

Thanks