Meng Fei

Alexandra

Ti Lung made his version of Chu Liu Hsiang in Clans of Intrigue (1977), since the character became popular, brilliant actors would fit in this role.

Is interesting to watch and observe the variants in the interpretation between Adam Cheng, Ti Lung and Meng Fei, in their conception of this character.

Alexandra

Hello people

I 've found in several websites information about the filmography of Fei Fei. But I can't find details about two movies, they appears in IMdB, but in other places, they are not mentioned, they are:

- April Fool (1975) Director: Wu Ma Comedy. With Betty Ting Pei, Dean Shek Tin, Wu Ma, Lydia Shum.

- Monster from the Sea (1975) Director: Yu Hon-Cheung. With Feng Mian and Chuen Yuen.

Maybe they are wrong in the cast or title, I have not found any picture of these movies. If anyone can help with corrections and info, is welcome! :smile:

Alexandra

Thank you Shapes !

Beautiful images...He looks very very young even for 1974 in the first one !

Great of you to share ! I have never seen any of the 3 before ...

A beautiful treat !

Xiexie Athena ..;)

mengfei.jpg

Meng Fei 74

Shapes, the pictures are fabulous. Specially this one. Do you have any chance to upload in YouTube parts of these movies?

AH! With your permission and inserting a watermark in your pics with your name, I would like to upload them in Fei Fei album....

Thanks!!! :smile:

It's ok just use 'em no need to wateramark, I think the top photo is also from Miserable girl since he is wearing that TIger tooth.

I don't have any clips of these films, I saw a bit of Miserable girl on Taiwan Tv once.

Dear miss shapes,

Sorry,I cant help but comment. The Japanese actor does not look like Meng fei at all. Specially the mouth and the teeth and the nose.

Dear Slazenger 7,

You always manage to catch my attention. You know many interesting things. Please Do not leave permanently. Let the tiger hunt..but please come back.

Hello everyone

I have not written here for a while, I was in Hong Kong and taiwan with my husband. It sure was hot over there. Thanks for the modern convinience of air conditioning, it sure helped alot.

I ate quite a lot of authentic chinese cuisine while visiting and probably put on about three pounds.

Hello Alexandra, love to read your comments. I find them very deep and insightful. You really know your Meng Fei history.

Athena, your post are enlightening, they are a great read.

Slazenger, you seem to know so much and I love to read your posts as well

Yeungliza, how are you doing. How is your family doing Ms Oropesa. I trust that all is going smoothly at your clinic.

I manage to pick up a few kung fu movies with the original voices. Amongst them..... The Five Shaolin Masters. I watched that movie through different eyes because for the first time, I got to put the real voices to the emotions and acting displayed by these five remarkable actors. I actually cried at the end of the movie and I never did that before from watching FS Masters. I cried the most when the three remaining heroes carried home the bodies of the two fallen heroes to a free and victorious people. That movie is truly indeed a masterpiece. It did win a golden horse award.

Hello Alexandra, love to read your comments. I find them very deep and insightful. You really know your Meng Fei history.

Nooooooooo! :nerd:

I only know the general outline of the career of this genial artist!!! Here there are people who knows zillions tons more than me about him!!! I wished a special place for him and launched the thread and the social group, then the album... maybe is not a great deal but he deserved this and more of course. :smile:

Gracias.

Alexandra

The german trailer of Return of Bruce (Die Rache der Todeskralle) with Bruce Le, Meng Fei, Cheung Lik and Elizabeth Oropesa!!! Nice!!!

h5Um4m1O7us

Year 1977

Direction Joseph Kong

Enjoy!

Alexandra

Esa es una impresionante trailer Alexandra. Me gusta que voy a ir a ver si puedo comprar la película, que no tienen una . Lo hice ver hace mucho tiempo aunque

Hope everyone in the forum is doing fine. Where are you Slazenger_7??!!

I want to first make a statement and I would love to hear from Yeungliza, better known as Lady Oropesa.

In today's Asian entertainment world, the industry demands that the actors, singers and models not disclose that they are dating, gay or married, especially if they are good looking There is a lot of pressure on these men and women to not disclose their romantic status or personal lives. They have to make it look like they are available idols.

Ms Oropesa, when you were dating and married to meng Fei, as he was/is very handsome. was the pressure for these celebrities as extreme then as it is now, or was there no stress about such matters?. Was the pressure on you as well as a beautiful celebrity to not disclose such matters?. How are you and your family by the way.

A little scene of Wild Whirldwind (1973) international title "Twin Fists for Justice", dubbed in italian. I am not sure if the original language was tagalog, and if Meng Fei spoke it, this info came from some internet databases.

X_AfVZ0uGBw

Alexandra

The german trailer of Return of Bruce (Die Rache der Todeskralle) with Bruce Le, Meng Fei, Cheung Lik and Elizabeth Oropesa!!! Nice!!!

h5Um4m1O7us

Year 1977

Direction Joseph Kong

Enjoy!

Alexandra

Madre de Dios Alexandra! I was ecstatic when I saw the video you posted about the movie I did with Meng Fei. I did not even see the whole thing when it was showing in my country. How wonderful you are for finding it. Muchas gracias from the bottom of my heart. I hope and pray Meng Fei will see this one day. My son was very happy. He's keeping the keeping the kissing part of his papa to me as the wallpaper in his laptop. The picture of yourself is also pretty. Bravo!!!

Hope everyone in the forum is doing fine. Where are you Slazenger_7??!!

I want to first make a statement and I would love to hear from Yeungliza, better known as Lady Oropesa.

In today's Asian entertainment world, the industry demands that the actors, singers and models not disclose that they are dating, gay or married, especially if they are good looking There is a lot of pressure on these men and women to not disclose their romantic status or personal lives. They have to make it look like they are available idols.

Ms Oropesa, when you were dating and married to meng Fei, as he was/is very handsome. was the pressure for these celebrities as extreme then as it is now, or was there no stress about such matters?. Was the pressure on you as well as a beautiful celebrity to not disclose such matters?. How are you and your family by the way.

Dear mengfan, Meng Fei and I did not have a problem of any sort on both countries. (Taiwan and Philippines). It was a love affair that ended nicely after 11 years. We were both accepted. Both fans were happy that we ended up together. Our wedding in the Philippines was a big affair. It was all over the news. The same thing when we got married again in Taiwan.It was covered by CTV. The wedding in China was the same. We were married 3 times. It was easy because nobody expected both of us to get jealous. After all, he is very secure with his looks and so was I.Unfortunately, the love story was ambushed when it became too beautiful to believe. The Gods were probably jealous.. that's why it ended.

My family's alright. Very quiet. My Gabriel and I are always together in the weekends. I am alone, not married. No boyfriend.Just doing the best I can to do right, to help people, the environment, and the animals.Thank you for asking about my family.

Madre de Dios Alexandra! I was ecstatic when I saw the video you posted about the movie I did with Meng Fei. I did not even see the whole thing when it was showing in my country. How wonderful you are for finding it. Muchas gracias from the bottom of my heart. I hope and pray Meng Fei will see this one day. My son was very happy. He's keeping the keeping the kissing part of his papa to me as the wallpaper in his laptop. The picture of yourself is also pretty. Bravo!!!

Hola "Liza"! Is my way to call you, with respect of course!

I am searching and digging like the "Indiana Jones of internet", for news, pictures, videos, memorabilia, whatever. And I thought: "Why do not search with german keywords?" (I can write and read german) "Why do no search with itialian keywords?" (I am italian descendant) So by this way, was a little more material available. And when I ve found this video I fell from my chair with the mouth open similar to a cartoon.

I screamed (to nobody but my cat): "Oh mamma mía look at La Oropesa!!!" Of course I loved all the video and specially you, looks fantastic in the movie, I made a special request to the owner to this video for upload more but until now I have not received any reply. :squigglemouth:

Send my regards to Gabriel!!! If he is reading this message, I write from him: "Hola Gabriel, cómo estás?"

Your pic in your Profile is niiiiiiiice! Thank you for your words!

See you around

Alexandra

Concerning Wild Whirldwind (Twin Fists for Justice), 1973:

Two pics of Fei Fei with Vilma Santos, who played a character in this movie-. I don't know too much about her, only info of internet databases. She is actress (since 1963), singer and politician, the last movie she made, played the role of Corazón Aquino.

picture.php?albumid=82&pictureid=3232

picture.php?albumid=82&pictureid=2841

Just curiosity for the actors and actress that were involved in Fei Fei's career.

Alexandra

This thread, launched for celebrate the career of the great artist, Meng Fei, reached the 20.000 visitors, is a gift for him.

The people here, all of them, express their gratitude and love for this handsome and versatile actor sharing experiences, commentars and feelings. And that is great.

Alexandra

Doris Lung (Chung-Erh Lung) also known as Cherrie Lung, is a taiwanese actress, that shot a total of 50 films, between 1971-1983. She dropped out of cinema world, because her unbalanced temperament, three suicide attempts and a turbulent life. She was a good partner in many Fei Fei's films like:

The Silver Spear (1980)

Everlasting Chivalry (1980)

Eunuch of the Western Palace (1979)

Three Shaolin Musketeers (1978)

Dragon of the Sword (To Catch an Eagle with a Claw) (1978)

Prodigal Boxer 2 (1976)

Even her beauty and popularity, she could not manage her own life and vanished of the show business early.

picture.php?albumid=82&pictureid=3243

I posted this picture of a dvd cover because I adore Fei Fei's costume wore in this movie. :tongue:

I don't know if she worked with Fei Fei in tv dramas, if someone can helps, is welcome!

Alexandra