Meng Fei

Alexandra

Meng Fei was a fan of Bruce Lee, but would talk more about Alexander Fu-sheng, how he died, and his wife.

Dear Yeungliza

Thanks for the fantastic pictures posted! I have many questions (as all the fans) about the tragical death of Alexander Fu Sheng. We are close to the tragedy day (7 July) and for me (and of course for the others fans) is a sad day. Too many versions about how he died circulated in internet or magazines, the family never explained the awful situation and the whole thing is a fog of speculations.

I guess if Fei Fei was a fan of Fu Sheng... Well, not too many question for today. Thank you.

Hug!

Alexandra

Now, the BIG question...So far, which is your favorite MENG FEI movie as opposed to your favorite MENG FEI performance?

By the way, I have seen it in its entirety also...

You know I've noticed one thing, in just about every MENG FEI movie, he gets called "bastard" so many times by the English-dubbed bad guys that I wonder if Mr. FEI holds the onscreen record for a Kung Fu star?

Ay Dios mio... you Slazenger shot the arrow in the target. I need (really as an actress) I need to think a little bit... about which one is my favorite Fei Fei performance (I prefer to watch the performances in detail). I noticed too the replay of "bastard" word but is necessary to hear the native language and understand the exact meaning of the word used and the context where this word is utilized with the complexities of the mandarin and dialects language.

Hug!

Alexandra

Hello MS Oropesa. I can't help but marvel what a remarkable and honest woman you are.

You said you sense an honesty in me. I do try to be as honest as I can be because at the end of the day, I have to live with my actions ans my conscience. One can't help but marvel at what a devoted and wise mother you obviously are. Please continue to steer Gabriel away from foreseen danger, that is all that you can do. You are quite a lady. When high profile marriages end, there is so much blame and bitterness. You seem to have forgiven Meng Fei completely for any fault he may have had in the breakdown of your union. It takes a heart filled with love and forgiveness to to that.

I read your loce story with Meng Fei and I am kind of sad that such a strong and beautiful love could have gone wrong. Your pictures tell a story of a family that loved each other deeply and unconditionally.

You know Ms Oropesa, this thread has benefitted so much because of you. You have given us so much insight into Meng Fei the man, father, husband, and human being, not just the celebrety. That sort of knowledge is priceless. We can never repay you. We can only thank you from our hearts. I personally want to say THANK YOU..

How many celebrities such as yourself would give us the time of day. Yet here you are being kind to us and filling in so many Meng Fei gaps in this thread. It shows a humble and human side to you which many celebs do not posess. I will never forget this, and will always be grateful. It is safe to assume the other members feel the same way.

Hello MS Oropesa. I can't help but marvel what a remarkable and honest woman you are.

You said you sense an honesty in me. I do try to be as honest as I can be because at the end of the day, I have to live with my actions ans my conscience. One can't help but marvel at what a devoted and wise mother you obviously are. Please continue to steer Gabriel away from foreseen danger, that is all that you can do. You are quite a lady. When high profile marriages end, there is so much blame and bitterness. You seem to have forgiven Meng Fei completely for any fault he may have had in the breakdown of your union. It takes a heart filled with love and forgiveness to to that.

I read your loce story with Meng Fei and I am kind of sad that such a strong and beautiful love could have gone wrong. Your pictures tell a story of a family that loved each other deeply and unconditionally.

You know Ms Oropesa, this thread has benefitted so much because of you. You have given us so much insight into Meng Fei the man, father, husband, and human being, not just the celebrety. That sort of knowledge is priceless. We can never repay you. We can only thank you from our hearts. I personally want to say THANK YOU..

How many celebrities such as yourself would give us the time of day. Yet here you are being kind to us and filling in so many Meng Fei gaps in this thread. It shows a humble and human side to you which many celebs do not posess. I will never forget this, and will always be grateful. It is safe to assume the other members feel the same way.

Alexandra can say that hers is the first Celebrity Thread , about a celebrity, that knowingly has another celebrity joined the thread without disguise and humbly and happily provide rare and priceless information to the thread. Way to go Alexandra.

By the way Ms Oropesa, you created history too!!!. You were married to the most handsome kung fu/martial arts actor in Meng Fei.

All this history is giving me an idea to start a real thread on Zhou Chuan Xiong, the greatest Asian songwriter with the sweetest voice in the asian community, who produced the greatest chinese song titled Huang Hun.

I wonder what Meng Fei would think of that song. I am sure the whole chinese community has heaed that song.

slazenger_7

By the way Ms Oropesa, you created history too!!!. You were married to the most handsome kung fu/martial arts actor in Meng Fei.

Alright...I have to ask this question...ARE YOU REALLY MENG FEI HIMSELF...?

Alexandra can say that hers is the first Celebrity Thread , about a celebrity, that knowingly has another celebrity joined the thread without disguise and humbly and happily provide rare and priceless information to the thread. Way to go Alexandra.

I really was unconscious when I opened the thread, I only desired to make a tribute, with a space into a huge Forum, devoted to Meng Fei. I wont nothing in return. It was my admiration and appreciation for his life and career that moved me to open this space and the Social Group. In my concern, I don't mind if there are other sites devoted to him (I can't read chinese or other south east asian languages), bravo for all of them if they exist because Meng Fei deserves fansites, websites, good databases, etc. If this space, helps in any way, to show and spread to all the people the magnific career of Meng Fei, is enough for me. And of course here is Mrs. Oropesa, I am very glad for all the precious information, the touching stories about her life, is a great honour.

Alexandra

Hey Slazenger_7, how are you?. I cann't take the credit for being Meng Fie. The last time I checked I was a girl:smile: The reason I have such kind words for Lady Oropesa is because I have been around a lot of Celebrites and they are so full of themselves. Even if they are not, they would never give us the time of day to come to a thread and give the members the wealth of information that Yeungliza has provided about the subject of the thread. In this case, that subject being Meng Fei.

Alexandra, your site is a really amazing one. I don't think there is another site out there that has a celebrity openlly join the site without disguise. You can tell everyone that your site has the former spouse of Meng Fei as a member. That spouse being a celebrity herself, and a great humanitarian.You hold that honour.:smile.

Take care.

slazenger_7
Hey Slazenger_7, how are you?. I cann't take the credit for being Meng Fie. The last time I checked I was a girl:smile: The reason I have such kind words for Lady Oropesa is because I have been around a lot of Celebrites and they are so full of themselves. Even if they are not, they would never give us the time of day to come to a thread and give the members the wealth of information that Yeungliza has provided about the subject of the thread. In this case, that subject being Meng Fei.

I am just fine Mengfan...However, can you prove that you are not really Mr. Fei incognito as Mengfan...Because from the unprecedented information Mrs. Yeung[Ms. Oropesa] provided, some of your posts in this thread point in that direction...Maybe wild speculation on my part, but I have to have proof of some sort for peace of mind...! LOL.

With all due respect, if you're not Mr. Fei, than by chance are you the other spouse of Mr. FEI...The mother of Gabriel's younger half-brother Meng Xiang[Wang Biaxiang]??

If by chance you are Mr. Yang An Tung, then at least Alexandra deserves that open acknowledgment for her being such a crazed fan of Mr. Meng Fei...Wouldn't you agree?

All anyone really wants out of all this is a reunion with Meng Fei & son Gabriel Yang Chin Long...And of course, I personally want to hear that Alexandra LITERALLY FAINTED upon this revelation...Can anyone imagine? She wasn't apparently getting along with the real Meng Fei in her own Meng Fei thread all this time...!!! Maybe only the real Meng Fei would pull something that "cheeky"...

The late, great Alexander Fu Sheng is gone from this life, so Alexandra had no chance of contacting him personally...But MENG FEI, thank God, is still around and can still be contacted, somehow, some way. This would be a coupe de grace for Alexandra and other Meng Fei fans...

By the way, when I showed Mr. Meng Fei's photos from Kung Fu Of 8 Drunkards (posted by MarsHarmony here on this thread) to some kids, they thought he made the Johnny Depps and Ashton Kutchers look like car salesmen or shoe salesmen at a mall shoe store...

Hi Slanger_7, you are so funny, I laughed at what you said about showing Meng Fei's photos to the youths and what they think about him making the celebs today look kike mall salesmen

I am not Meng Fie. I am a girl. I am married to the cousin of an A List Hong Kong celeb so I hear things. Maybe that is why what I posted may not be far fetch from what Lady Oropesa had to say. I mingle with a lot of chinese and asian celebs so I get a lot of information although some of it might not be completely what has really happened.

I have no quarrels with anyone here. If anyone choose not to ghet along with me, that is their personal choice, which is fair enough. Sometimes we do not want to accept that the celebs we admire can make human errors. They do and being human and making mistakes make them more human in my opinion. Slagenzer_7 I want to apologize to you as it was your comment that I was responding to. I did not mean any harm.

slazenger_7
I have no quarrels with anyone here. If anyone choose not to ghet along with me, that is their personal choice, which is fair enough. Sometimes we do not want to accept that the celebs we admire can make human errors. They do and being human and making mistakes make them more human in my opinion. Slagenzer_7 I want to apologize to you as it was your comment that I was responding to. I did not mean any harm.

Apologize for what?

Well, OK, so I have to believe that you are NOT Mr. Fei. Alexandra will be disappointed for now...But since you were the catalyst that prompted Mrs. Meng Fei to unexpectedly show up here...Maybe you can be instrumental in getting Fei Chai on board with us here, also...No matter how briefly.

Any ideas on that?

Most importantly, how to convey to Mr. Fei that a fansite of his has recent pictures of his wife & eldest son plastered all over it for the benefit of his ardent fans...Like Meng Fei fans know something about his first family even he doesn't seem to know: their CURRENT status. For a martial arts screen icon like Mr. Fei, this could even be somewhat embarrassing.

Fellows

Please, for my mental health... if Fei Fei (the real) is in the Forum (is not an impossible dream) I promiss to all of you that I really (literally) die. And other promisses that I keep in mind ...in secret for now.

Alexandra

Fellows

Please, for my mental health... if Fei Fei (the real) is in the Forum (is not an impossible dream) I promiss to all of you that I really (literally) die. And other promisses that I keep in mind ...in secret for now.

Alexandra

My dearest Friend Alexandra that will not work !

We all want very much to see Awesome Meng Fei here ,but we will not trade it for you

" death" ...No Way !

So you must promise to recover quickly instead so we can all work on our wish for Meng Fei to appear instead !

I have high hopes ( like I mention before? ) !!!

I missed you my friend ,it is so nice to be back !!

& Thank You Miss Yeungliza for all your sharing , Awesome !!!

Much Love Athena ;)

Hey everyone !

While I know it has been covered before ( several times maybe) but mostly in the

Social Group ...Let us (re) list our Favorite Meng Fei Movies ?

Please list any way you want to , as many as you want too ( Maybe I should not say that as I could easily list all myself LOL !!)...

But have as Main Focus " Overall Best Meng Fei movie", not only best fight , or best acting , best storyline or best quality etc.

You know more along the line of "the movie(s) we put on and watch over & over" type of thing ?

I like all , but big personal favorites are :

THE GUY WITH SECRET KUNG FU -- Just a cool (sexy ! lol)character he plays !

THE GREEN JADE STATUETTE -- Great performance !

UNBEATEN 28 -- Very charming !

5 SHAOLIN MASTERS -- Classic Shaw, Fei was underused ...

SNAKE CRANE SECRETS -- Different ...

I am looking forward to others choices !

Athena...;)

emeraldforest

THE GUY WITH SECRET KUNG FU -- Just a cool (sexy ! lol)character he plays !

THE GREEN JADE STATUETTE -- Great performance !

UNBEATEN 28 -- Very charming !

5 SHAOLIN MASTERS -- Classic Shaw, Fei was underused ...

SNAKE CRANE SECRETS -- Different ...

...;)

great choices Athena!

hard to top those

SECRET OF THE SHAOLIN POLES

SWORD KNIGHT ERRANTS

r also very good!

YOUNG HERO OF SHAOLIN just arrived today, looking forward to watching it :smile:

My dearest Friend Alexandra that will not work !

We all want very much to see Awesome Meng Fei here ,but we will not trade it for you

" death" ...No Way !

I missed you my friend ,it is so nice to be back !!

Athena

My little Athena... I am a terrible "warm blood", so I will try to stay calm.... I miss you too, sweet lady.

Alexandra

Now, the BIG question...So far, which is your favorite MENG FEI movie as opposed to your favorite MENG FEI performance?

Weeeeeeell

Just few words

Speaking strictly about acting, the best or more complete performance, in my opinion, was done in KFo8D. The wide range of expressions, both facial and corporal, are amazing.

As a charming one, I can see "glances" of good acting in Unbeaten 28.

More later

Alexandra

My favourite Meng Fei movies are not necessarily in order...

The Guy With The Secret Kung Fu

Shaolin King Boxer

Snake Crane Secret

Boxer's Adventure (this was hilarious)

The Prodigal Boxer

Kung Fu Od Eight Drunkards (so funny)

King Boxer (his first movie)

I forgot to add Secrets Of The Shaolin poles and The Green Jade Statuette to the list.

My personal all time favourite is Enter The Whirlwind Boxer. It was the very first movie I saw with him. Who can forget the cheeky, yet confident smile, thepearly white teeth that complimened his white robe and fan. Has anyone ever noticed his facial exxpressions during his fighting scenes?. The way he pots and curls his lips. His elegent body movements?. One can say he has his own signature style. :smile:

I meant the way he pouts his lipp. I also spell a few words wrongs. I also meant pearly white teeth and expressions.

I meant the way he pouts his lipp. I also spell a few words wrongs. I also meant pearly white teeth and expressions.

Hello again mengfan !

Yes I totally agree with you here, his seriously amazing expressions while fighting is exactly what makes Meg Fei cool through and through.

Meg Fei is cool ...As opposed to trying to act cool (!) ...

I can think of many actors who belong in the 2ND category instead ...

Hugs to all fans ,Athena ;)

great choices Athena!

hard to top those

SECRET OF THE SHAOLIN POLES

SWORD KNIGHT ERRANTS

r also very good!

YOUNG HERO OF SHAOLIN just arrived today, looking forward to watching it :smile:

emeraldforest,

I know you enjoyed YOUNG HERO OF SHAOLIN as is just excellent !

But tragedy indeed ...I don't have SWORD KNIGHT ERRANTS :cry:, terrible stuff ...

But on the bright side, Your post triggered me to start looking again !

( Last time I tried to get it ,I just had the worst luck ! You know ..Out of stock,out of print..back order, sent wrong dvd etc etc...)

You don't remember where you got it do you ?

Thank You Athena ...;)