Disney's "UP"

daisho2004

My Review: Disney has done it again with another Great movie, even though there are a few adult themes' in this movie that some Children might really not understand, it was still a great movie! You have to explain certain scene's to the Kids which they will ask a 1000 questions as to why she was sick and stuff like that. But overall I thought it was Excellent!

Synopsis: From Disney•Pixar comes Up, a comedy adventure about 78-year-old balloon salesman Carl Fredricksen, who finally fulfills his lifelong dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons... From Disney•Pixar comes Up, a comedy adventure about 78-year-old balloon salesman Carl Fredricksen, who finally fulfills his lifelong dream of a great adventure when he ties thousands of balloons to his house and flies away to the wilds of South America after his wife's death, tries to fulfill their joint dream of visiting South America by tying thousands of balloons to his house and floating away.. But he discovers all too late that his biggest nightmare has stowed away on the trip: an overly optimistic 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Monica Haynes

This was a great movie...probably the most down to earth one they have made that deals with some realities that we unanimated people really go through. It had me crying, laughing and wanting a collar like that for my Maggie. That would be so awesome! Very touching movie.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
This was a great movie...probably the most down to earth one they have made that deals with some realities that we unanimated people really go through. It had me crying, laughing and wanting a collar like that for my Maggie. That would be so awesome! Very touching movie.

Your dog is Maggie? My first dog was Maggie May! ;)

Glad you liked it. Now make everyone you know go to see it. :D

incredible movie, one of the better i've seen in a long time. hell, the first 10 minutes might be the best thing i'll see in a theater this year, no joke.

Archived