Shantung Chinese Restaurant (1982)

jiujitsu77

i know rarekfm would know something about it (seeing as i found it on his youtube channel), but has anyone else seen this one? at first i thought it was a korean film, but now, after watching it three times, im inclined to think otherwise.

what got me going was not only the decent fighting, but the zombies! they actually looked cool! anyone else dig the martial art/zombie crossover films? i know there are not alot from back in the day, but even the new stuff isnt so bad. can never go wrong with zombies IMO.

0czOycFDYQ8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0czOycFDYQ8

that's the link for all who are interested. im not good at posting videos.

so has anyone seen it or know what it is about? is it worth seeking out? anyone have some stills, posters, boxart, or images from this?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mark Pollard

I embedded the clip for you.

Looks good actually, sort of a combination of genre elements from the early '80s. I'd like to know more about it too.

Looks like fun. I've seen Magnificent Natural Fist which have Elton Chong and Mike Wong in similar (or the same) roles and it was very entertaining.

It is a south korean production. It stars benny tsui and eagle han. I think this movie is part of the incredible shaolin thunderkick and 7 star grand mantis triology. The movie was very good with excellent fights. Worth a watch.

Archived