Martial arts film Youtube accounts...

odioustrident

TibetanWhiteCrane

Seriously, there's not ONE watchable print of Burning Ambition in existence.... i've tried three different versions now, and they all suck! Im not even that crazy about the movie, but the action is pretty sweet.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Seriously, there's not ONE watchable print of Burning Ambition in existence.... i've tried three different versions now, and they all suck! Im not even that crazy about the movie, but the action is pretty sweet.

what is the best version of burning ambition?

TibetanWhiteCrane

There is none... none that i've found. Of the three that I watched, they were all crap, with different problems.

One was waaay too dark, bleeding colors and very soft in picture, though some form of widescreen, I believe this was the FLK version.

Another one was a little less dark but with with the same softness and color problems, although cropped fullscreen... don't know the source of this one.

And the third one was better than the two others in color, sharpness and light/dark, but the picture looked semi pixelated and the subs were unreadable, don't recall the ratio or source for this one.

If anyone has a semi decent version of this, let me know.

Drunken Monk
12 minutes ago, Secret Executioner said:

I recommend Wu Tang Collection. Neat channel with a lot of our favorites such as Shaolin vs Lama, Born invincible and the likes.

Aren't they thieving pricks who threaten other uploaders with lawsuits if they dare post anything from their alleged "catalog"?

7 hours ago, Drunken Monk said:

Aren't they thieving pricks who threaten other uploaders with lawsuits if they dare post anything from their alleged "catalog"?

Yep, those assholes.

The same ones who, even though they "own the rights", can't seem to put up the HD versions even though older YT videos had some in HD. The same ones who use bootlegs as their master copies...

Secret Executioner

Boy, didn't know about them acting in suh a poor manner - their uploads are pretty nice for what they are, but harrassing others for uploading the same stuff that one can bet they don't even own... Quite a dick move here. :hvb_cursing:

I had a search and felt this was a good enough topic to ask.

Is this available anywhere?

TheKungFuYears
After the sudden emergence of Bruce Lee in his 1973 film Enter the Dragon, the kungfu craze swept Britain. This documentary charts the profound effect the hitherto little-known martial art had on the public consciousness. It includes contributions from boxer Frank Bruno , ornithologist and former comedian Bill Oddie , and Jamaican pop singer
Carl Douglas , whose 1974 hit Kung Fu Fighting was the new mania's soundtrack.

Only a part 2 on YT.

I feel a bit embarrassed asking but I don't know much about the history and such of this genre.

I was wondering if anybody has any thoughts on why these are the top five most viewed by YouTuber WuTang.

#1-Commando Fury (HKMDB user review excerpt - "Nothing special and pretty awful.")

#2-Sun Dragon (HKMDB- "Run-of-the-mill" & "thumbs up")

#3-Eight Strikes of the Wild Cat (HKMDB- "an enjoyable film to watch")

#4-The Secret Rivals (HKMDB- All very favourable)

#5-Seven Steps of Kung Fu (HKMDB- fights good, rest bad)

Archived