Martial arts film Youtube accounts...

odioustrident

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir
These HK companies are cutting off their nose to spite their face, it makes no sense having these clips taken off youtube as it's just free advertising IMO, it's bad business sense.

You would think so!! Rdenn was my favorite youtuber. Now it’s this guy- http://www.youtube.com/user/kungtriadsociety I gotta get that 21 Red List. The action in that movie is WOWWW. Also I would have never guess a movie called Rape in Public Sea could have such good action. Jeff Falcon is on another level in that.

Guest sharonpek
thanks for all your comments , i was speaking to abbotwhite today he said to me tvb just took of the movie Chivalry of Conspiracy of his channel , they dont even own that movie so whats that about ? he sent a complaint to youtube and they said he has to write a letter to them, abbotwhite told me he would be speaking to someone big in hk about getting this sorted out as its getting beyond a joke now.

Oh shucks! that's a pity! I was going to re-watch the clip today and to my dismay it's missing!

Did TVB have a partnership in the production? Which was why they instructed to have taken it away?Or maybe they thought it was the drama version!:ooh:

they have nothing to do with this movie only that 2 of the actors in the movie have worked with them, so i dont know what their problem is

kingofkungfu2002

Here's the address for my channel :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofkungfu2002

For the people that got their accounts deleted/suspended, could they give me a hint as to the companies who are really strict on their stuff being uploaded onto youtube :squigglemouth:

I recently got a message from Media Asia telling me to take a clip from 'Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen' down, or face possible legal action :sad:

I have no intention of uploading full films, just clips :angel:

Shaolin Chamber 36

Just today my YouTube account was permanently disabled, due to my third strike. My 1st strike was for a trailer for the movie Black Samurai, my 2nd and 3rd strike came from Celestial, for original HK Shaw Brothers trailers.

You can read more from my post on FLK about this.

http://www.flkcinema.com/Posts.asp?ForumID=2&RoomID=5579&Submit=Start

odioustrident

rrden1 is down again? Who the fuck are these people filing complaints on the fans like this? I can't even fathom this shit.

Here's the address for my channel :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/user/kingofkungfu2002

For the people that got their accounts deleted/suspended, could they give me a hint as to the companies who are really strict on their stuff being uploaded onto youtube :squigglemouth:

I recently got a message from Media Asia telling me to take a clip from 'Legend of the Fist: The Return of Chen Zhen' down, or face possible legal action :sad:

I have no intention of uploading full films, just clips :angel:

Hasn't UK law changed Fairly recently making your clips and videos legal?

Makes no sense to punish users who are promoting your content with clips.

I can understand if it's the whole movie or show.

I totally agree, first place I go is to youtube to check films before I buy them!! not as if the quality is worth downloading anyway!! Surely this most boost sales!!

I have had a few messages saying that some of my Bruce Lee Jackie Chan clips are owned and are copyrighted but they haven't removed them as yet!! check out veetle.com if you want to watch some streaming flicks!!

Archived