Searching for film

Guest Marasin

Guest Marasin

First i want to say hello to everyone and that i am sorry for my bad english.

I want to ask do anyone could tell me name of this film. It is probably made before 1980. A group of fighters was send (hire) to kill local outlaw (or pirate, but there is not much of boots) chief and, at the end, they and all outlaws are killed. That is not much, but i remember some scene.

First, group are surrounded in forest. One member is on the tree observing and with pipe sending information where are enemy, and leader is putting goo token on table, marking enemy position. Then they go breach surrounding.

Second, they are in keep of outlaw. Some old outlaw is hook up one necklace with 3 arrows. Wife of leader unhook necklace unhooking arrows with one arrow that she throw with her hands. (this is little complicate for explain, damn).

And last scene when tree of them attack outlaw chief. Chief throw shurikens at leader, he deflect them, but they kill his wife. Then one member run at Chief with big stone, but chief stab him. And at the end, leader charge Chief and both stab each other with swords. And that is end.

It is not much but film is old and i watch him before 15-20 years so i forget some scene.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ironfistedmonk2003

Could be the Valiant Ones, alot of time is spent in the woods chasing bandits and they do go into the bandits keep.

Archived