whitebrows

Guest xrzax

Guest xrzax

hey,

can anyone list all the films (no need to include kill bill) in which pai mei appears?

so far ive got:

slice of death aka abbot of shaolin / fist of the white lotus / executioners from shaolin

i hear shaolin avengers and shaolin rescuers also has the character in, (and i guess also that 7 grandmasters has the pai mei style used by the main character).. any im missing out?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Chen Zhen

i kno that pai mei's character appears in some tv series in the 90s...like donnie yen's kung fu master.

Guest Tokenganja Clan

i was thinking the exact same thing Chen....but i wasnt quite sure what the full name was of the show!!

Guest Lei Kung

2 Champions of Shaolin and probably some other venoms. I think he's referenced in quite a few films, though he may not appear in many.

Guest morgoth

He doesn't fight in 2 Champions, which really pissed me off. I don't like being teased with Pai Mei and then he never actually shows up.

Guest morgoth

I heard it won't be made. It's really sad, I don't think anyone would give Lau money for it. I am sure Egocentrick can give you all the info on this.

Guest Chinatown Kid

I would love to see a remake of Executioners From Shaolin, my favorite Pei Mei/Bei Mei movie. I liked Clan of the White Lotus but it was more comical/campy, I prefer the more serious Executioners....

Archived