MARKGWAY. Ghost Mountain is really>

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

PERILS OF THE SENTIMENTAL SWORDSMEN.

I was in 1991 I went to Seattle, Washington to a unique video store run by a Chinese Buddhist women and bought 36 videos out of the more than 80 I wanted to choose from but the majority of the tapes had been lost over the years.

She had one of the greatest collection of kung fu movies in her store I ever saw.

And I do believe in the movie Ti Lung goes to a place called Ghost Mountain hence my confusion in the title.

Markgway thanks for clarifying it.

GD Y-Y

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Ghost Mountain" is the closer translation to the Chinese title, You Ling Shan Zhuang which literally means "The Mountain Villa of Ghost" or "The Mountain House of Ghost"

Yang Wu Liang

Bit of a stupid retitle seeing as it's a story about Liu Xiao feng (Clan of Amazons, Duel of the Century) rather than the Sentimental Swordsman (Flying Dagger Li).

Barry Chan's 'Last Duel' is another adaptation of this story.

tantao3-son of tantao2

...talking about Perils Of Sentimental Swordsman: it is a Chu Liu Hsiang story...

Yang Wu Liang

Chor Yuan or someone at Shaws may have changed Ti Lung's character's name to Chu Liu Hsiang as a cheap cash-in, but it is one of Gu Long's Liu Xiao Feng stories.

I believe they did change it from the book then, since they even recap stuff that went on in Clans of Intrigue and Bat Island Adventure.

Archived