Ong Bak 3 poster

lillippa328

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

chamown now! for real? i think the man needs to rest and regroup after part two. not saying the movie wasn't awesome, but look at all the trouble he had with that one. he may be wearing himself too thin.

do you guys think it is because of his lack of actual films that he may be trying to pump one after another out? he has big shoes to fill, but i think he has already done that....i just hope he doesn't burn out, dig?

thedirtytiger

That 'poster' was a publicity thing that was around before they even finished making part 2. The proper poster will look a lot different to that as and when they release it.

Aggh, bad photoshop.

chamown now! for real? i think the man needs to rest and regroup after part two. not saying the movie wasn't awesome, but look at all the trouble he had with that one. he may be wearing himself too thin.

do you guys think it is because of his lack of actual films that he may be trying to pump one after another out? he has big shoes to fill, but i think he has already done that....i just hope he doesn't burn out, dig?

Well, probably 3/4 of the 3rd film was already made for the 2nd, not to mention it took him what? 3 years to film the 2nd one.

The Shaw actors were pumping out 4 movies a year.

Just think of some poor working shlub that has to get his ass up every morning at 5-6 and work some dead end job for the rest of their life, now that's what I call burned out.

I just like to see him use a different title name for once! But I'll be looking forward to whatever he stars in!

I agree with Tosh - if anything, Tony Jaa has been too idle these past years. I mean, only two films in the past 6 years? I think it's better he makes as many as he can now before he passes his physical prime. He's not really a young guy or anything.

Yeah, his days will catch up with him.

He needs to work with Donnie or Jackie before its too late!

Solid Ronin
Yeah, his days will catch up with him.

He needs to work with Donnie or Jackie before its too late!

I kinda super agree with you. And at the same time I don't.

I think Jaa is more than fair off on his own...but Seeing a screen match between he and Donnie... Damn, I just love saying that.

jAA A GREAT ACTOR BUT BEFORE HE GETS TOO OLD HE NEEDS TO EXPAND! It takes him too long to finish movies and he's been offered roles from Chan Already! But he just dosen't want to go to newer heights.

I don't think joining a Jackie Chan film would be going to new heights, if anything, he would be lowering his standards.

Rush Hour 3 or Ong Bak 2?

Good choice, TJ.

lillippa328
I don't think joining a Jackie Chan film would be going to new heights, if anything, he would be lowering his standards.

Rush Hour 3 or Ong Bak 2?

Good choice, TJ.

ha,yea right... RH3 wouldve gotten him a hell of a lot of exposure to the average person especialy in america, even tho the movie wasnt the best , it was still solid, and with a him and chan duel, wouldve been 10x better

plus, he couldve just went back and started making Ong Bak 2 again..it was his movie afterall...

"jAA A GREAT ACTOR BUT BEFORE HE GETS TOO OLD HE NEEDS TO EXPAND! It takes him too long to finish movies and he's been offered roles from Chan Already! But he just dosen't want to go to newer heights."

Don't know if you ever heard of a feller by the name of Jackie Chan. He made 1-2 movies a year, usually over schedule and always over budget. He had blank checks and therefore could do months on a scene or 10s of takes. Many said it took him too long to finish movies. One of the reasons Raymond called Sammo to speed up and finish PA1.

New heights. Jaa has done something different in each of his 3 starring roles. To some it may be elbows and knees but it's more. I won't cover that here.

Who cares what he's been offered by Chan. Jaa is making what many want to see. Chan is not. Incidentally, Jaa is known all over tthe bloody world already on OB alone. He's got the Weinstein boys laying in wait for whatever he does. Doing his thing, making his name, his way.

"plus, he couldve just went back and started making Ong Bak 2 again..it was his movie afterall"

And delayed it that much longer? At that rate, it probably wouldn't have even been out yet. Yet we still would have RH3? Ooookkaaayyy.

lillippa328

^yea so what if it was delayed again...the rush hour role wasnt even that huge, it would've delayed a month or two max....

also, jackie was a whole lot younger when he debuted, and became famous....Jaa is 33 right now man....

1 film every 2-3 years isnt gonna work if he wants to blow majorly....

dont get me wrong, regardless of hw many more films he puts out, dude is still incredible!

Archived